Chapter 8- Another fight gone, another comes.

Another fight gone, another comes.

When I got home there was an lone note taped to an old dead flower pot that my mother put there to seem more welcoming but soon forgot, the note had been from Spencer. He arranges some of the illegal fights that go down in this town. I liked Spencer the best as he was smart. We thought the same things. The same ideas. He probably knew me better than anyone, he was one of the very few people around here I felt comfortable being with. Maybe that's why I perhaps open up to him more than others.

He's about late twenties, early thirties, I don't really know. Spencer shaved his head regularly keeping it the very shortest it could be, his clothes never became more colourful than a usual mud/dirt stained white cotton shirt and dark blue loose jeans.

My warehouse, 8pm, this friday.

Lewis Ford, 19/20

College student, soon because of school

That's all it said, that was it really needed to say, I knew the where and when. Sometimes if I was bothered enough I would research the person. Normally if the note would reveal an estimated weight and build judged by Spencer himself as the note didn't say anything like that then Spencer hasn't met him.

I probably should research him then...

Me and Spencer could only communicate through notes as having phones would be too risky, he's one of those idiots that believe the government are watching us.

*

After spending 2 hours of catch up on homework, I plugged my phone into my alarm clock/speakers and pressed shuffle on my desk.

These one fights a week, that seem to be happening more often than I'd like, meant I had to do something else that paid.

I logged on to the website, it's bright yellow 'Welcome all!' letters flashing at me as I pressed the drop down bar that said employee.

Olivia Rome. Password: Bunny

The log in always took its time loading my account as they have to run safety checks that you aren't police.

As soon as it was finished, my face popped up straight away and next to the frame showing video of what's in front of my webcam at this moment, there was a red text box with the words 'not live' imprinted in it.

I picked up my laptop and moved over to the foot of my bed and rested the laptop facing the white wall opposite. Then I kneeled on the floor facing my laptop and lowered the screen a little bit so my face could not be seen.

I never did live. Just uploaded them. Kinda like a dirty youtube, I get paid depending by how many views I get.

So putting my hand on the mouse pad, I moved the cursor over to 'record' and started.

(A/N This is the not so 'age appropriate' scene. You can scroll down till you see a * followed by "After locking..)

My hands fisted my black plain tank top, I lifted it slightly, just teasing a little bit of my stomach. I loved to do that. I made sure to swirl my hips a bit with the movement

Crossing my arms over my stomach, pinching my shirt to pull it off over my head I revealed my plain black bra with lace boarding. I stroke up and down my stomach and sides softly with my fingertips, teasing myself. I then traced along the bottom of my bra, each hand starting at the cup and then following round to my back. Not losing any more time I unhooked the clasp of my bra, the straps falling straight down my arms and the whole bra dropping to the ground instantly.