16💜

Roseanne's POV:

"Cheers to... new beginnings and brighter futures" Jisoo unnie smiled.

"That was a crappy speech," Jin oppa playfully said.

"Shut up Seokjin, as if you could do any better, you'd lose." She retorted.

"Win, lose, I don't care, because at the end of the day, I still have this face, so who's the real winner here?" He snaps.

"Your ego is higher than our math teacher's expectations for us, and that's pretty damn high." Jisoo unnie cooly replied.

"Whatever," He said, rolling his eyes.

Everyone laughed at the two bickering, they're even worse than Jimin and I.

"The fact that they're the mom and dad of this group, baffles me." Lisa chuckled.

"Wow, that's not the only thing that's baffling," Jungkook sarcastically remarked.

"Jeon Jungkook, don't start." Irene warned.

"She's leaving tomorrow and she only bothered to tell us yesterday? That's baffling." he replied, ignoring Irene's attempt at peace.

I could practically see Lisa's fragile hold onto her emotions breaking.

"Don't act like you're the only one who's suffering from this. Do you think I want to leave all of you? All of this?! Do you think I WANT to move away? Do you think I don't FEEL horrible that my parents don't want me? Get mad at me all you want but you never asked how I felt, not once, are we not friends? That's what's baffling, Jeon." Lisa snapped, saying his name like it was a bad word.

"Friends don't hide things from one another." He bitterly spat.

"Yeah, well friends try to understand each other, not like you'd know anyways." She replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I don't know anymore Jungkook, I don't know." Lisa said shakily.

"You know I'm not even mad at this point, I expected you to understand me, but instead you turned the situation around to make it seem like it was my fault. Okay I get it, I was supposed to tell you sooner, but how do you expect me to do all that without hesitating when I've already fallen for you huh? How do you expect me to say everything like it's nothing when all I've ever wanted was you? You know what, never mind, I'll just go now, sorry for disturbing dinner" Lisa finished, wiping the tears off her cheeks, collecting her stuff and walking away to her room.

While. Jungkook. Just. Sat. There.

Seriously, I thought he was supposed to be smart.

Suddenly, Jungkook stood up and left the table, however, going in the opposite direction of where Lisa just went.

"I can talk to him, I'll try to convince him" Yeri suggested.

Joy and Wendy stared at her blankly, while everyone else gave approving looks as she stood up and followed him.