Love on First Sight Part 5

I look at it and see that it says "IF YOU LOVE LUKE YOULL COME TO THAT VACANT HOUSE AT THE END OF MOUNT AVE OH AND COME ALONE". I freak out calling Michael, Ashton, and Calum. They come into the house as I'm pacing back and forth like a weirdo. "Marissa what's going on why'd you call us over here" says Ashton. "Yeah what's the big idea, you must want a foursome" Michael said winking at me. I look at them with tears going down my face. They stare at me like they've never seen a girl cry. "What happened Marissa?" Calum said wrapping his arm around me. I feel safe there and look up at him. He wipes a tear from my face with his thumb. I look at him and the others. "I got a text from an unknown number" I say showing them the text. Michael takes my phone and Ashton and Calum stand be hind him reading it. "What the fuck man" Michael yells out. I hide my face because usually when I hear yelling a punch or two comes after. He looks at me confused. "Hey why are you hiding your face Marissa?" He says still looking at me. I put my hands down. "Ummmm it's nothing" I say taking my phone back and switching the conversation to a different subject. "I didn't know what to do so I called you guys" I say walking to the couch. "Well we might have a feeling who it might be" Ashton says looking scared. I feel as though I might pass out. All this going I forgot that I hit my head on the door when my ex hit me. Calum looks at me seeing I'm bout to fall and runs to me. "Marissa, hey can you see me" he says holding my face. I can barley hear him. All I know is that I woke up in the hospital. I sit up seeing the boys around the hospital bed. I then remembered Luke wasn't there and shook Ashton awake. "Ash, Hey did you hear from Luke?" He looks at me with a disappointed look which doesn't give me any hope that they did. "No sadly we didn't" he said looking at the ground playing with the bracelets on his arm. I take one of his hands and say "Well find him tonight, if it's the last thing I do". I get out of the hospital bed and ring the nurse bell. She comes in and asks what's wrong. I ask her when I can leave. "You may leave now if you want mam". I get my stuff and see I got a text from the anonymous number I read it and punch the wall. "Damnit, who ever this is they are a sick twisted person" I turn around and see the guys are on alert. I show them the text I got. It was a picture of Luke beaten up and tied to a chair. I run out the crappy hospital room and down the street. I hear the boys calling my name and running behind me. I get to Mount Ave and see the abandoned house I run too it and kick the door down. I fall to my knees and burst into tears when I see....