Love on First Sight Chapter 9

Harry continues hugging and I can see Luke's face turning red. "Ok ok that is enough mate" Luke says pushing Harry slightly off me. "Hi I'm Louis" Louis says extending a hand. "I know who you guys are" I say laughing. Zayn, Liam, and Niall hug me and welcome me to the tour. Harry just continues to stare at me and I feel slightly awkward. I walk to Luke taking his hand and hugging him. He hugs back of course but he looks down at me with a concerned look. "What's wrong Mars" he says placing a hand on my cheek. I just pull him to the little closet and lock it. "Harry won't stop staring at me and it's making me feel a little weird" I say looking him in the eyes. He just looks at me with this look of utter disgust. "That fucker better leave you along and if he touches or hurts you in any way just tell me" he says slightly squeezing my hands. I look at him wide eyed I've never seen him like this. Its actually kind of scary, yet really attractive and sweet. I still wonder how I am dating such a wonderful guy. "Okay Luke I'll be sure to tell you, I Love You" I say hugging him. He hugs me back whispering he loves me too. I heard foot steps and shivered. He looked at me taking my hand as a reassurance. Some one came in, it was Calum. I just looked at him and walked out. Luke followed behind me. We walk out and of course being my clumsy self I tripped and fell. Instead of falling face first I fell into someone. "Ouch" he says facing the ground. I get up quickly and Luke helps. "I am so sorry I tripped over something and didn't mean to fall into you" I say realizing it was Harry. He gets up and looks at me with a smirk. "It's ok love nothing to it, it was an accident" he said taking my hand. Luke puts a hand around my waist. "Ok well we should get the bus going, which means you guys have got to go" Luke says pointing to the door. Harry kisses the top of my hand and winks at me. "Good bye love I'll see you later" he says walking away. Luke looks at me and smiles. "Mate lets get something to eat I'm starving" Michael says leaning on the door. I throw my hands in the air. "Yes I agree I'm so hungry" I say with my hands in the air still. We go to eat at Marcos. I am the one who choose to eat there. I just love me some pizza, I think I ate more than the boys. I don't care though I love pizza. As we are walking back to the car Calum runs to the door opening it for me I guess. "Luke its your turn to drive" he says hoping in the back. Luke just gets in the driver seat. "Babe wanna sit in the front with me" he asks. Of course I get in the passenger side and see Calum pouting in he back. I guess he wanted to sit next to me. I need to tell Luke about what happened. About Calum kissing me, but he's his best friend and band mate and I would hate for anything to ruin their friendship. I get a text from Kathryn and Ashley asking me how things are going and how bad and dirty the boys keep the bus. Surprisingly it's not dirty at all it pretty clean. I tell them about meeting One Direction and how Harry kept eyeballing me. They said don't worry we know Luke could kick his ass. I also tell them about why Calum did and they said to call them but I couldn't because I was in the same car as Luke and Calum not to mention Michael and Ashton. I told them I would call them when I am alone. Luke took my hand and held it. I looked at him and just smiled. He's just so perfect and everything he does for me I and so thankful. "Love you" he says intertwining my fingers with his. "Love you too babe" I say looking at him. I look at his facial features and just down his body. Man he's hot I think to myself. I think about his lips and his lip ring. I swear I'm killing myself and I bite my lip. I need to stop because I really want him and just oh my. I made myself horny, I'm clearly just hurting myself. We get back to the bus and I get out the car and wait for Luke. I take his hand and quickly kiss him before running in the bus. I hid from him in the closet and try to keep quite. I hear footsteps and turn off the light. I wait in the corner of the closet and hear the footsteps come closer and closer. Then I here Luke's voice and the nob turn. As soon as it opens and the lights turn on I scream scaring him. He punches me by accident and all I can do is laugh. "OH MY GOD BABE IM SO SORRY" he says looking at my face. "I'm fine babe, I'm fine" I says touching his hand. He looks at me smirking and bursts out laughing. "You scared the shit out of me Mars" he said coming closer to me. I just smirk and say "Yeah that was the point". He places a hand at my waist bringing me closer to him. "Well then it worked" he said as his face gets closer to mine. I blush and just say "Merp". "You're so fucking cute babe" he says griping my waist with his hands. I bite my lip and just hide my face so he doesn't see the blush. He takes his hand and lifts my head up looking at me. "Don't hide babe I love looking at your beautiful face" he says kissing me. I of course kiss him back. It gets really heated as his hands explore my body. My shirt is off and so is his and as he's taking of my pants he takes of his. "Man babe I have been waiting for this ever since the time we couldn't" he says. He takes two fingers placing them under the hem of my underwear bringing me closer. I look into his eyes knowing exactly what is about to happen. I can't hold it any longer and I just kiss him as my tongue slips into his mouth and his tangles with mine. I whimper as his hand slowly moves down to my butt. I lift one of my legs up and he picks me up pinning me against the wall. I feel his boner on me and it's steadily growing and hardening. "Babe I really want you so fucking bad" he whispers into my ear causing me to shiver. I moan biting my lip even harder. He kisses my neck and moves down to my bra kissing above the strap. He pins me harder so he can take off my bra and then he kisses them teasing me. I feel my self getting crazy from his touch and his kisses. All I want is him right now and then I remember, we are in a closet and the boys can hear us. "Luke" I moan as his hand squeezes my butt. "Yes babe" he says lightly in my knock kissing it. "The boys" I say and he stops looking at me. "Oh yeah I forgot about them" he says putting me down and grabbing my bra handing it to me. "Thanks babe" I say as I get dressed and him as well. We walk out the closet and Calum rushes away. "What's his problem" Luke asks looking confused at me. "I don't know but I am going to find out" I say kissing him. "Ok I'm going to go find Mikey, he owes me a Fifa match" he says kissing me back. I walk away to find Calum and I see him lying in his bunk. "Hey what's wrong Calum" I ask laying next to him. "You and Luke it just drives me crazy that you're not with me" he says turning away from me. "Calum I'm sorry but I'm with Luke and I love him" I say looking hurt. "You don't love me then, that's what you're saying" he quietly yells at me. I shiver and begin to tear up. "I-I never said that" I said as a tear slowly falls down my cheek. I "Well you didn't say you did either" he yelled at me. "Just fucking leave Mars I'm done with this conversation" he said. I get out of the bunk crying and run into Ashton. "Ouch love what's wrong, and why the tears" he asked wiping my tears. "A lot Ashton but I just want to be a lone right now please" I say with tears running down my face. He nods and kisses my cheek walking away. "I'm here if you need me Mars" he says. I walk to the back of the tour bus and sit in a corner crying. Why is he so mad at me? Is all I kept asking myself and after a while I just fell asleep in a ball. I wake up to screaming and yelling. "What the fuck" I say. then realize today is going to be hella hectic......