Love on First Sight Chapter 10

Hai you guys I'm so sorry for the late updates.....no I don't have a life I was just in sorta a writers block but I'm back and have some really exciting new chapters for you guys!! Share this around if you think others will like it!! Love you guys!!💕💕💕💕

I get up out of my little ball that I was curled up in all night crying. "Marissa was crying and now I can't find her where is she you fucking idiots do you not remember what happened" I hear Luke yell at the boys. I rush from the back of the bus and say "I'm right here Luke what's wrong". He turns around and rushes towards me grabbing me tightly. "Ouch Luke you're hurting me" I say backing up. "Where have you been I was so worried about you I thought you were kidnapped" he says loosening the grip he had on me. He has this look that screams scared. "Marissa please answer I've been so fucking worried about you" he slightly yells. I flinch and block my face as I begin to tear up and crouch slightly. "I'm so sorry I'm just a fuck up" I whisper lightly. "Let her go Luke she fell asleep in the back of the bus I saw her walk back there in tears yesterday" I hear Ashton say. I am literally scared and crying now. His grip on my arm is really hurting me. "Luke please stop you're hurting me" I say looking at him as tears fall down my face and my neck. He lets go slowly and just starred at me. "What you've never seen a girl cry before....we'll take a picture it'll last longer" I say looking him in the eyes. I look a little longer and just run off the bus in more tears. I hear them yelling my name but I just kept on running till I felt someone grab me. "Let me go god damnit" I yell and kick around at who ever has me. "Calm down love it's just me" I hear a certain familiar accent. I calm down and look up to see Harry holding me. "Why are you all in a fizzy and crying, did someone hurt you" he says looking concerned. I just hug him not caring and begin to cry like a baby. I know it's wrong but I was just scared and upset I couldn't resist a hug or comfort. I'd hug a hobo if I had to. I just needed someone to hold me and tell me everything is going to be ok. He just stands there and then slowly hugs me. "Everything's going to be ok love just let it all out" he says running my back softly. I just feel his shirt getting wet from my snot and tears. I back up slightly letting go. "I'm so sorry you have to see me like this" I say hiding my face in my hands as I slide down the wall of the building. "No don't be sorry love it's ok" he says bending down and squatting in front of me. I hug me knees and just cry. I feel his hands moving my hair and lifting get my chin up. "Don't cry because you're way too beautiful for all that" he says taking his bandana off and wiping my face. "Thanks but I'm not beautiful and I should be heading back to the boys" I say looking down. Harry just picks me up by my arms and lifts my face up staring into my eyes. "Marissa you're beautiful and if you don't realize that then you're stupid" he said looking at me with a stern look on his face. I snatch my face from his grip and try running off. He just grabs me by my arm and pulls me back pushing me against the wall. "Ouch Harry let me go please you're hurting me" I say looking scared into his eyes. He just looks at me and smirks letting me go. I look at him and run back to the bus running into Luke's arms. "Marissa what's wrong and I'm so sorry I treated you like I did you didn't deserve that" he says hugging me then pushing me back to look at him. "I love you so much and I am sorry I made you worry about me Luke" I say tearing up. I swear I have never cried so much in one day. I'm pretty sure I used up enough tears to last a life time. "No Marissa there is no reason to be sorry I am the only one who should be sorry here" he says bringing me closer to him. He hugs me softly and runs his fingers down my back. I hug him back as my arms wrap around his neck. I kiss him on the cheek and look at him smiling. He smiles back and takes my hand. "You hungry babe" he asks looking at me. He gets int he car and I get in as well and we drive to the nearest fast food place. We unfortunately saw Harry there and let me just say things when from happy to shit again.