Love on First Sight Chapter 7

When he kissed me our mouths went in synch and things were heating up. I felt his hand reach up my thy and up to my hip. I bit his lip and pull back. He moans and gets on top of me. I reach up his chest and to his neck. My thumb feels his lip ring. He kisses my thumb and leans down to kiss me. He groans and touches his stomach. I sit up with him in lap. I lift his shirt up and see purple and black bruise marks. I touch one of them with my fingers. He cringes and makes a face of pain. I stop and look at him as I put his shirt down. I just look at him as a tear runs down my face and falls to the bed. He looks at me concerned. "What's wrong babe" he asks placing his hand on my cheek catching the other tears that run down my face. I feel his thumb rub my tears away and I look down. He lifts my head up and looks at me. "This is all my fault" I say looking at him. "IF IT WASNT FOR ME DATING YOU, YOU WOULDN'T BE HURT AND I WOULDN'T BE SCARD FOR MYSELF AND YOU" I yell. The boys run up the stairs and into my room looking scared and concerned. "Marissa what's wrong" Ashton says walking towards me. I hide my face as the tears run down like waterfalls. I feel hands run over my back rubbing it. I look up to see the boys crowded around me. I look back down and feel the bed lower and bodies and arms cover me. They are hugging me trying to comfort me. "Marissa it's not your fault" Calum says. "Yeah don't be silly kitten none of this is your fault" Mikey said. "We love you Marissa" Ashton said lifting my chin up to look me in the eyes. He wipes my tears from my face with his thumb. I look around at their faces and they smile at me and group hug me and Luke. I feel a hand grip my waist and then slowly move to my boob. I gasp and my mouth drops open when I see the color of the hand. It was Calums hand I sit there stunned and confused. I then feel someone tickle me and I snort really loud. "Oh my gosh that was the most adorable thing ever" Luke says smirking at me. I blush and hide my face so they don't see it. "Don't you agree Calum" Luke says to him still smiling. "Yes it was so cute" Calum says pushing my playfully. I look at him and blush because he looks into my eyes. Oh my god why am I blushing, that's weird. I look away quickly and crawl over the boys legs to get off the bed. I felt someone grab my ankle I look back and see Luke. "Don't leave with out a kiss babe" he says looking at me with puppy eyes. I go back and kiss him and get up to go to the restroom. I hear the boys talking as I look in the mirror at the scars on my arms. The thing is Luke had never noticed them or he had and just decides to keep quite. I wash my hands and dry them off as I hear Ashton and Calum talking. "Calum stop seriously she's with Luke and they are happy" I hear Ashton say. "Yes Ashton I know but I can't help it she's driving me crazy, I'm falling for her" I hear the hurt in his voice. I look at myself and wonder why would any of them like me. I'm ugly and nothing special. I hear them walk out my room and down the stairs. I walk out the bathroom and close my door as I turn around and wonder what I'm going to wear today. I go to my closet and grab me sweatpants and my Green Day crop top. I throw my hair in a bun and put on my bracelets to cover up some of my visible scars. I put on my Pink Ice perfume from Rue 21 and walk to my door and then down the stairs. I see the boys have found my PS3 game collection. They are playing BlackOps Two. I walking I the kitchen and make me a drink but I really want a Mocha Frappe. I get my keys and my phone then walk to the front door. "Where are you going" I hear Luke say to me. I do an about motion and look at him. "I'm going to Starbucks to get a frappe" I say placing my hand on my hip and waiting for a reply. "Take one of the guys with you then please to protect you if something happens" he says looking at the tv screen. "I'll go" I see Calum getting up and grabbing his coat. Ashton mouths something to him and Calum flips him off. "Take good care of my baby Calum" Luke says with a straight face. Calum nods and says "Don't be stupid if never let anything happen to Marissa". He opens the front door for me and waves his hand as if saying you're first. As I walk out he grabs my keys from my hand. "I'm driving today Marissa" he says running to the passenger side and opens the door waiting for me. I walk to the car and get in as the door closes I mumble "Asshole". When he gets in he laughs "I heard that Marissa" he says. I look at him with my "I don't give a fuck" face and he laughs again. We get to Starbucks and I get out and walk in and order my frappe. I'm waiting and the. I hear my named being called to get it. I take my frappe and walk back to the car which is crowded by screaming girls. "MOVE OUT MY WAY SO I CAN GET IN MY FUCKING CAR" I say pushing girls out of my way. I get in and someone calls me a whore and a bitch which didn't piss me off because I'm used to it. Calum put a hand on my lap and says "You ok Marissa". I move my leg and say "I'm fine just lets go before I murder some of these girls". He laughs and we head off. we pass the street to my house which concerns me. "Cal what are you doing my house is that way I say pointing backwards. He just smiled and keeps driving. I cross my arms and pout. We get to a cliff that looks over the city. Its really pretty because the sun is setting and it's a pretty peachy or orange color. "What are we doing here Cal" I say looking at him concerned. "Just you know, getting out of all the craziness" he says staring out at the sunset. He looks at me and smiles. Which makes me blush and hide my face. He takes my hands from my face and looks at me. "Don't hide your face beautiful" he says leaning in towards me. I feel my face getting hot from all the blushing I have been doing. "I'm not beautiful Calum" I say looking at him. "Yes you are Marissa you're the most beautiful girl I've laid eyes on" he says getting closer to me. "Cal-" I couldn't even finish because his lips crashed against mine. My heart is racing and I kiss him back. It feels right but I know it's not and I push him off me. "Calum what are you doing, you know I'm going out with Luke" I say tearing up and touching my lip where he kissed me. "I know but you're driving me crazy Marissa, I'm falling for you and I'm falling hard" he says looking at me. I look back at him and a tear falls down my face. "Calum please just take me home" I say as I turn away. I didn't acknowledge his feelings to me. "Fine....Marissa but it downs change my feelings for you" I hear the hurt in his voice. On the way back it was a quite ride. I get out and run to the door and rush in. "Hey babe" Luke says turning towards me. I didn't answer him I just run to my room. "Cal what's wrong with Marissa" Ashton says questioning him. "The fans said some mean things so that may be what's wrong" he says lying to him. I lock the door behind me and lay face down on my bed and let the tears fall. I hear someone knock and I yell for them to go away. They leave and I get up and run to the bath room. I open my makeup bag and take out my blade........