2

July 15th 2010 / 6 months and 1 week and 1 day later Thursday

Tzuyu's POV

Janitors Closet

"Why are we in the closet Tzuyu?", Sana asked.

"What did you tell Mina?", I asked.

"I don't know what you're on about".

"The handcuffs? When did she have the handcuffs? The blindfolds?".

"I don't know. I was going to buy them for her but then she told me there's no need. So I guess she already had her own".

"You exposed my kink to her?".

"Maybe".

"You're the reason why she's like a devil now and I can't stop thinking she's hot in everything she does", I said.

"Tut tut".

She flicked my forehead.

"Ow"

"You really think Mina was innocent before I mentioned you liking handcuffs? Her elegant face fool you hard".

"What do you mean?", I asked.

"You're telling me when you first met she didn't look the slightest hot to you? Just cute?".

"Well no.. she was really hot. She had blonde hair when we met".

~ Time Skip ~

Minas POV

Cafteria

"What's the rumours about you and Tzuyu in the janitor's closet?", Nayeon asked.

"Ah, I tell Mina that alone".

"Why?".

"Just shoo and annoy Jeongyeon", Sana said.

She rolled her eyes leaving the table.

"Okay, so she randomly pulled me into the closet. Like why the janitor's closet is disgusting in there. Anyway, whatever your doing to her at home during sexual times is driving her crazy and she blames me because of my kink and assumes I told you about her kink which I did admit to. But she now thinks you are so hot she can only visualise you in demon mode".

"Did you really just call me a demon?", I asked.

"I did".

I smiled.

~ Time Skip ~