9

August 22nd 2010 / Sunday

Tzuyu's POV

Poolside

 I came by the pool and saw Jimin hugging my girl.

"Hey", I said.

"Hey".

"Hi".

"So, I called last night. I got hung at the gym", I said looking at her.

"Hey my dad says you're doing great with those colleges guys", Jimin said.

"Oh yeah, they are awesome. Playing with them feels like I am living in another world".

"Well, you missed out on a fun night. It was a  great game", Mina said smiling and looked at Jimin.

I don't like that. 

"Well see you guys later", Jimin said and walked away.

It was just awkward between us so I walked away.

~ A few minutes later ~

Kitchen

"Hey, LeBron how did it go with the Redhawks?", Lisa asked.

"You know they are very tall. Maybe we can play later today", I said.

"I don't know", Jihyo said.

"Well, Mr Park set out the workout, not me", I said.

"Did you even ask to include us captain?", she asked.

"I didn't go looking for Redhawks. They came to me okay. I didn't sign up for this golf job. Park offered it and I said yes. My decision. I show up to work the same as you. So Chill".

"You get a speck of dirt on your pants and someone dry cleans you", she said.

"And you wouldn't do that same thing!".

"If I was as good as you", She said.

"I didn't say that".

"Didn't have to".

"AND NEITHER DID YOU!", I said annoyed.

"We didn't vote you captain because of your jump shot. Okay we did it because you are usually the person who knows what's up. But I guess things change".

"You think you have me all figured out?".

"Well I don't think so and I don't answer you", I said.

"THEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD START ACTING LIKE YOURSELF!".

"EXCUSE ME YOU ALL HERE TO BE PAID NOT PLAY DOCTOR PHILL!", Mr Park shouted.

~ Time Skip  late at night ~

Stage

"tzuyu!".

"Daddy will make certain the entire scholarship committee is here", she said clinging to my arm.

"I've already spoken to your mother. They are going to be sitting at the table next to us", her mum said.

~ A few minutes later ~

Minas POV

Restaurant

"You alright?".

"No".

"What's wrong?", she asked

"I love my girlfriend a lot but things between us are becoming distant. She keeps forgetting dates, making new promises only to break them", I said.

"What's her focus?".

"I don't even know anymore".

"I mean this morning we only said hi before she walked away from me", I said.

"Is there perhaps someone in the middle of this?".

"What do you mean?", I asked confused.

"Like someone else she sends her time with more than you?".

I thought about it. I remember Sana and Nayeon telling me that Tzuyu was singing with Rose.

"Her ex-girlfriend....".

"Thats a major red flag. Why are you still with her if she's doing that?", she asked.

"I never thought of her ex as a threat to the relationship".

"You shouldn't have to deal with that though. I mean I have no right to tell you to break up with her despite how many things that girl is doing wrong in your relationship. But it's all up to you. What you think is right or wrong".

"Let's change the topic okay? Um, animals. What animals do you like?", She asked.

"Are we talking about exotic animals or animals you can keep as pets?".

~ Time Skip  ~

Hyunjins Car

"Thank you for tonight".

"It was fun minus the talk about your relationship. But I hope your sort it out", she said.

"Thank you and I hope so too. Goodnight".

"Night".