8

August 21st 2010 / 2 weeks and 3 days later Saturday

Tzuyu's POV

Kitchen

"I'm sorry I am late Mr Park".

"I'm promoting you", he said.

"You're what?".

"There's an opening as an assistant to the golf pros. Salaried jobs no clocking in".

"But I".

He threw my card.

"£500 a week plus tips".

"What? Per week?", I asked.

"Oh my, that's off the hook. I think it sounds very manageable".

"Shall we?".

~ A few minutes later ~

Locker room

"Wait so you want me to teach golf?".

"To kids, oh the joy", he said.

"But sir I don't think I am qualified", I said.

"Worry not. Simple show the little angels which end of the club to hold teel the ball up then duck. In addition, the board is extending membership privileges to you. You have complete use of club facilities but do so prudently meaning fellow wildcats not".

"Congratulations", he said opening the locker.

"You'll find an appropriate choice of clothing in here. Do not mix check with plaids, blue with brown and avoid wearing white socks at all costs".

I took a pair of shoes out.

"Leave your shoes outside the locker. They will be buffed and polished every evening", he said.

A piece of golf equipment got put in front of me.

"Yes! Oh Man".

"Save it for the first tee. And to get there this might come in handy", he said dangling keys.

"Thats the key to your golf cart".

"Number 24 the same number that is on your basketball uniform".

"Questions?", he asked.

"How did this happen?".

"It would seem the park family think you have untapped potential. Young girl, the future is full of uncharted water and this family has real clout so I suggest you take the ride", he said and walked away.

~ Time skip ~