6

August 4th 2010 / 4 days later Wednesday

Tzuyu's POV

Kitchen

"Good morning everybody".

"Smells good. That smells good. Hey".

We both clocked in at the same time. We heard the piano being played. Mina took my hand and pulled me to the room.

Paino Room

"Sounding good Chae", Mina said.

"Thanks".

"Actually I got to get ready for the lady's luncheon. Won't exactly be rocking out. You know I am so excited about the club's talent show. I mean the employees get to do a number and I have ideas for everyone. You guys can sing the lead maybe Lisa and Sana can do backup and everyone can dance".

"Big timeout on that one. My singing career began and ended with the winter musical. I'm just here to make a check and sneak into the pool after work. Thats really it", I said.

"What was that you were playing a minute ago?", Mina asked.

"Oh it's nothing... nothing. It's just nothing".

"What's this?".

"Well, I was thinking if you'd do the show that I wanted to be ready and I wrote this for you guys".

"Come on. Go".

"Na, na, na, an... Na, na, na, na, yeah... You are the music in me".

"You know the words once upon a time... Make you listen, there's a reason".

Mina joined in.

"When you dream, there's a chance you'll find A little laughter, or happy ever after".

"Your harmony to the melody... It's echoing inside my head", I sang joining in.

"A single voice---".

"A single voice", I said.

"Above the noise... And like a common thread".

"Mhmm, you're pulling me", I said looking at her.

"When I hear my favorite song...I know that we belong", she said.

I smiled holding her hand.

"Oh, you are the music in me... Yeah, it's living in all of us", I said

"And it brought us here because---".

"Because you are the music in me"

"Na, na, na, na, oh...Na Na, na, na, na" 

"yeah, yeah, yeah "

"You are the music in me", We sang together.

She held my hand.

"It's like I knew you before we met", she said.

"Before we met", I said.

"Can't explain, there's no name ".