10

August 26th 2010 / 4 Days later Thursday

Minas POV

Kitchen

"May I have your attention, please? you guys I need to make an announcement", Nayeon said.

"All junior staff will be required to work on show night".

"What?".

"Yeah, it says no staff participation will be allowed in the show", Sana said.

"I'm sorry guys there's nothing we can do about it. Park orders".

"There's no way this is Park orders", Jihyo said.

"Uness Park has blonde hair and were designer flip-flops".

"Excuse me!".

~ A few minutes later ~

Poolside

"ROSE!".

"Forget about the rest of us how about the fact that your brother has worked extremely hard for this show".

"Oh boo hoo, he will be in the show. He'll do his celebrity impressions. And don't lecture me about Jimin. Given the way you've been interfering with Tzuyu's future", she said.

"What?".

Tzuyus POV

Pool Side

I was just coming here to find Mina when I saw her and Rose talking.

"You've gotten her written off by Park for sneaking off to the golf course. Swimming after hours. I had to step in to save Tzuyu's job".

"I'm not interested in what you think you're doing for Tzuyu. That's between you and her. But you're messing with my friends and my summer and thats not okay with me", Mina said.

"You don't like the fact that I won".

"What's the prize? Tzuyu? The star dazzle awarded? You have to go through all of this just to get either one. No thanks, Rose. You're very good at the game that I don't want to play. So I am done. But you better step away from the mirror long enough to check the damage that will able be right behind you".

Rose walked away so I caught up with Mina.