Naughty little slut (2/2)

"Mmmmm, seems you have less stuff than I expected" Jeff hummed. "Luckily I know there is some rope in the shed. I'll be right back, be a good girl for me and keep those cuffs nice and tight." Jeff moved {Y/N} away from the window and jumped out.

{Y/N} looked out of the window and saw Jeff carefully make his way towards the shed, knowing that it was hard to see from the house, she moved back towards her bed and undid the cuffs and ballgag. {Y/N} laid down onto the bed and grabbed her vibrator, pissed that Jeff had teased her without making her cum. She closed her eyes and began imagining a sexy scenario for herself, as she was about to turn it on she felt a hand grabbing her wrist. "Didn't I say to keep everything on, you naughty girl" she opened her eyes and saw Jeff on top of her.

Jeff pulled her up in a sitting position, and then over his lap. "Don't you know what happens to naughty girls like you?" Jeff said rubbing {Y/N}'s pussy "N-no?" she said. "They get punished" without warning, Jeff gave a rough smack onto {Y/N}'s ass making her let out a moan. "Oh? Like that you little slut?" he smacked her again "Y-yes Jeff" "Nah ah my dirty little slut, I want you to call me daddy" Jeff said in that low sexy tone again. {Y/N} nodded while both her cheeks turned a little redder. "Now, my dirty girl, how many toys do you have in that little box of yours?" he smacked her ass again "Ahh, I own 4 toys master."

Jeff stopped and roughly grabbed her ass making her wince. "Would you mind repeating that the correct way you little slut" Jeff said in a low growl before smacking her ass again? "I-I own 4 toys, d-daddy!" "mmm, good girl and how many times have you disobeyed me so far?" Jeff said teasingly rubbing her pussy before giving her ass another rough smack "Ahh! I didn't disobey you yet daddy!" Jeff roughly squeezed her ass again before smacking it. "Make that 4 times. Good little whores don't lie" He smacked her ass again. "Now, 4 plus 4 equals 8, so you can guess how many times I will be smacking you with this nice little whip I see in your toy box, now get up you naughty little girl!"

{Y/N} got up and Jeff put the cuffs onto her again. "Now baby girl, When you were busy, I put this little rope up" Jeff knotted the rope to the cuffs "Now, the whole neighborhood can watch you like the dirty little girl you are." Jeff turned {Y/N} around to face the outside of the window, where she had teased jeff so many times before. Jeff grabbed the other end of the rope and tied it to the door. "Wouldn't want your parents to walk in now, would we?" {Y/N} blushed "Since you were naughty, I don't think you deserve to see the people watching you yet." Jeff went back to his hoodie and grabbed his sleeping mask from it and put it over {Y/N}'s eyes.

"Now I want you to count along with my smacks, but I have a little twist for it as well." {Y/N} felt something being taped to the front of her pussy. "J-Jeff!? What is this?" "You'll notice soon enough." Jeff hummed while turning on her remote-controlled vibrator making her moan in pleasure. "Now spread those nice legs of yours and start counting" Jeff said giving the first firm smack with the whip. "A-ahh!, One! b-but J-Jeff, y-y-you're aaah! f-forgetting the gag!" "Mmmm" Jeff said turning the vibrator on a higher speed making {Y/N} give out a loud moan "Should've thought about that before taking everything off baby girl. Didn't I also tell you to call me daddy?" Jeff gave her another smack.

"F-fuck daddy! Two! Ahh!" "Mmmm, good girl. Keep counting for your daddy" Jeff whispered in her ear. "ahh! three! Please daddy! Fuck me already! I'm so horny for you!" Jeff chucked and started gently groping her breasts as well before giving a firm smack with the whip again "How about I do this?" Jeff once again turned up the speed of the vibrator, causing {Y/N}'s legs to weaken and shake and her to bend over more, causing her ass to be more on display than it was before. Jeff once again gave her another firm smack with the whip. "AHH! FUCK! FOUR! JEFF I-I'M GONNA CUM!" {Y/N} screamed, Jeff heard enough and put the vibrator to a full stop, causing {Y/N} to wince.

"Now now, didn't you forget that you've been naughty {Y/N}? Naughty little sluts don't get to cum until their punishment is over" {Y/N} winced at that before jeff smacked her again "Ahh! Five" "Good girl" Jeff said before turning on the vibrator again at low speed and smacking her again "A-Ahh! six" Jeff took off {Y/N}'s blindfold "Look at what you've caused baby" she looked down and saw Jeff's huge erection, still trapped underneath the black cloth of his boxers and jeans. "want me to take it off for you?" he said teasingly, and her hands went down to undo his pants. Almost so instinctively that she forgot about the rope holding her hands back, causing her to wince at the lack of power making Jeff chuckle.

"You're still stuck baby girl" Jeff said before smacking her with the whip again "Ahh! Daddy! please fuck me already!" {Y/N} said turning her ass more towards Jeff "How many times have I hit you?" Jeff asked raising an eyebrow "I'm not gonna fuck you until you've sat out your punishment." "Seven" {Y/N} whimpered at his words "Good girl" Jeff put the whip on your bed and started taking off his pants and boxers before grabbing the whip again, lightly brushing the tip against {Y/N}'s soft back. "P-please Daddy! Spank me so you can fuck me already" "mmmmh? What was that {Y/N}?" Jeff said teasingly turning up the vibrator to the highest setting again. "AHH! DADDY! PLEASE SPANK ME! AHH! I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME SO HARD I CAN'T WALK PROPERLY!"

Jeff took that chance and spanked her one last time against her ass before rubbing the tip of his dick against {Y/N}'s wet pussy, pulling back every time {Y/N} tried to get him in. "DADDY~ AHH! P-PLEASE! F-FUCK ME! I-I SAT THROUGH MY PUNISHMENT!" {Y/N} whined. "Na ah {n/n}" Jeff said teasingly, "Not yet, how many-" He was cut off "EIGHT- AHH!" That was all Jeff needed to hear before roughly thrusting himself into her, making her scream in pleasure. Jeff stopped, making {Y/N} wince. "P-PLEASE! G-GO FASTER!" {Y/N} screamed while Jeff chuckled. "So eager" He said before roughly thrusting into her again making them both let out a moan in pleasure.

After some thrusts, Jeff pulled out making {Y/N} wince again before turning her around and setting her down on the window still before roughly inserting himself again making {Y/N} grab his shoulders in fear. "Don't worry baby, I got you, and the rope itself is also strong enough to hold you up as well" Jeff went faster making her moan again, still she didn't dare to let go of the killer creating deep scratches on his back and making him groan in the process. "AAAHH! F-FUCK! DADDY! I-I'M GONNA CUM!" {Y/N} screamed "That's right baby girl! Cum all over my big cock!" Jeff growled in her ear before picking up the pace even faster.

{Y/N} cummed and jeff pulled out and helped her get off the window still, turned off the vibrator, and untied her. "b-but what about you?" {Y/N} asked surprised "Don't worry" Jeff said before laying her on the bed and inserting himself again "I prefer this position, especially with the way you're scratching" This time instead of being gentle at first he went as fast as he could making {Y/N} moan in pleasure and scratch is back even more. "AHH! FUCK! DADDY I'M GONNA CUM AGAIN!!" {Y/N} moaned "ngh! me too babygirl" Jeff groaned in her ear before releasing his hot load inside of her.

Jeff pulled out and both of them laid there panting before {Y/N} broke the silence. "Holy shit Jeff, that was good" He chuckled, "You're welcome {Y/N}, you are not too bad either. Do you have any body lotion in your bathroom? Wouldn't want your ass too sore now would we?" Jeff carried her to her bathroom and helped her clean up while she helped him find her body lotion between her stuff.