With his brother

"We're done!" I yelled at my now ex-boyfriend Liu. "But babe-" He was cut off by a firm slap on the cheek. "Don't you 'babe' me! Call that slut Nina your 'babe' instead!" What happened? I walked in on my 'boyfriend' doing the 'deed' with Nina and as you might've noticed, I'm not so happy about that. "You know what {Y/N}? Fine! We're over! But don't come back crying!" and with that, Liu slammed the door and walked away and slammed the door while I collapsed on the bed and cried.

He was my boyfriend, my soulmate, my life and now he's gone. I trusted him, but he broke it. He took my happiness, my past life and even my first time. "{N/n}? What happened?! who made you cry!?" My best friend Jane said in a worried tone, at least I have a friend like her. "H-He cheated o-on me!" I said between sobs and Jane hugged me in comfort. "Don't let it get on your nerves, all Woods are the same." after that neither of us spoke enjoying the silence and the comfort of each other. Until it was interrupted by the sound of two people fighting on the other side of the door.

"Are you insane!? You should never treat a woman like that!" Someone what sounded like Jeff yelled on the other side of the door. I was shocked, why would Jeff care for me? I'm his brother's ex-girlfriend. Shouldn't he be mad at me? "I'm insane? Don't make me laugh! You killed mom and did and tried to kill me! So maybe you're the insane one here!" Liu yelled back, I knew this went wrong because not a few seconds later, Jeff yelled his famous catchphrase. "Go. To. Sleep!"

Jeff kicked Liu through the door and pinned him down. Not even the first slash was made and Slenderman teleported in to separate the boys. "Children there's no need to fight like this!" The tall faceless man said. "Well I don't like the way 'my brother' attacked me!" Liu said clearly pissed. "And besides, he shouldn't stick his nose into my business!" Jeff attempted to stab him again and screamed. "IF YOU DIDN'T TO TREAT {Y/N} LIKE THAT, I WOULDN'T HAVE ATTACKED YOU!"

Liu smirked and let out a small chuckle. "The only reason I asked that little whore out, was because you fell for her." Once again the tears burned in my eyes as Jane hugged me tighter. I couldn't believe what Liu said, but I also was surprised, did Jeff really have feelings for me? "Remember Jeff," Liu spoke once again. "You once took everything I loved, I won't hesitate to do the same! As for you {Y/N}, you were fun to play with. Now if you don't mind Slender, Nina is waiting for another round. "Slender dropped Liu, who shot one last glare at Jeff and walked away. I didn't hold back this time and let the tears stream down my face.

"Are you okay {N/n}?" Jeff asked. "What do you think asshole! Didn't you hear what your brother said!" Jane yelled in pure rage and anger. "I know, I know," Jeff said. "But it's true {Y/N}, I really have feelings for you, I know you'll reject me because of my brother, but if you are over this 'incident' will you be my girlfriend?" Even though I've just been dumped, I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks. Jane, however, grabbed her knife and ran after Jeff.

Later that night I snuck to Jeff's room. I know it sounds ridiculous, breaking up and in response, scrambling back to his brother. But Sadie told me this is the best way to get revenge! And honestly, I've grown feelings for Jeff ever since he stood up for me. I sighed and knocked on the door and waited for a response from the smiling killer. 

"Come in." Jeff said, I turned the doorknob and whispered to myself. "It's now or never {Y/N}." I opened the door, only to find Jeff wearing nothing but his black colored boxers. I blushed at the sight of his muscular arms and well-toned body. "{Y/N}? what are you doing up so late?" Jeff asked with a blush creeping up his cheeks. "I-I had a nightmare, can I sleep with you?" I've used this excuse many times but this time, not with Liu. 

"S-Sure {Y/N} m-make yourself a-at home." Jeff said stuttering, how adorable. "Jeff," I asked. "Do you really have feelings for me?" Once again, the smiling killer's cheeks turned a bright shade of cherry red. He sighed and said. "Yes, ever since you walked through the mansion doors. I felt a strange feeling every time I was around you, not a bad feeling, but a warm nice feeling. I don't know if I should say this, but that time you wore a skin-tight tank top, I ended up Jerking off, I'm sorry if I embarrassed you."

This time it was my time to blush. "Jeff, if you want to we could, you know. M-make love?" I said stuttering and the last words, not louder than a whisper. "Oh, in that case." Jeff said, his eyes filling with lust. "We could have sone 'fun'." before I could respond, his hungry lips attacked my neck, making me moan, especially when he found my sweet spot. Jeff suddenly stopped, only to cut the pyjama shirt I was wearing, exposing my breasts. "A-AAhh Jeff! m-more!" I moaned as he went down even further, reaching my soaking panties.

Jeff pulled them off and started fingering me, and every once in a while he hit my g-spot, getting me closer and closer to an orgasm. "J-JEFF!! AHH I'M GONNA CUM!!!" I yelled and with one last thrust of Jeff's fingers, I came with a loud moan. Jeff pulled his fingers out and held them for me to suck clean, wich I gladly did. "~Oh my, you naughty girl. Look at what you caused." Jeff said tapping his now, rock hard boner. "Damn he's big!" I said because of Jeff's huge size.

Jeff rolled on a condom and positioned himself at my hole. "One last question {Y/N}, are you a virgin?" he asked rubbing himself over my folds. I shook my head. "I'm sorry Jeff." "In that case," Jeff said. "I don't have to go easy on you." and with that, Jeff entered me and I screamed in pure bliss. "JEFF!! ~AAHH HAAAAH HARDER!! PUNISH THIS DIRTY LITTLE SLUT!!" 'With pleasure, my dirty little girl." Jeff put my legs over his shoulders and thrusted deeper inside me, immediately hitting my g-spot, making me scream louder than before.

Minutes later Jeff's thrusts got sloppier and he groaned. "F-Fuck! {Y/N}!! I'm gonna come!" "M-ME TOO!!  ~AAAH!" I screamed and a few thrusts later I came. Jeff pulled out, removed the condom and stuck his twitching cock between my breasts. I grabbed them and moved my two {C/S} up and down his shaft, getting rewarded with Jeff's grunts. "Oh for fuck sakes Jeff!! Put your porn on-" Liu looked at us with a shocked expression on his face, neither of us spoke and we were greeted with an awkward silence. 

Liu closed the door, Jeff looked at me. "d-do you still want to continue? I'll take care of it if you want to." he said looking at his twitching cock, I smiled and said. "It wouldn't be fair if I'm the only one who came." I put the tip of him in my mouth and continued with the movements I made earlier until Jeff also came. He laid next to me and said. "A-are we a couple or is this a one-night-stand?" I Smiled and kissed him. "I hope you'll never leave me."