Omegle (2/2)

And with that, {Y/N}'s door flung open, where he stood in all his glory. "J-Jeff the K-killer!?" {Y/N} stuttered. She was startled, the person she was wishing to do the things the stranger said to her, was actually sending those messages. {Y/N} also saw, the killer had a rock hard boner, that was just begging for 'attention'.

~{Y/N}'s POV.

"You want me, don't you {Y/N}?" Jeff said. "And as you can see, I want you too." it startled me, how did the killer know my name? "H-How do you know m-my name s-sir?" I asked, Jeff, chuckled. "You know, I've been stalking you for awhile. I know all the things you like and I know, thanks to this lovely site called Omegle, you're still innocent."

I blushed and disconnected Omegle, I had something else right now and we're not even talking about the hard-on he had. Jeff turned the laptop off and put it aside. "There, no more distractions. Focus on me and the pleasure I'll be giving to you." Jeff pinned me down and started roughly kissing me. Our tongues danced along with the rhythm of our love, a few minutes later, Jeff stopped the kiss and went down to my neck.

He licked down to my collarbone, I let out a soft moan, signaling him he'd found my sweet spot. Jeff kept biting and sucking on that spot until he left a dark hickey that claimed me as his. Jeff stopped, only to cut off my {F/c} top and the bra underneath it. "Jeff!" I whined, "That was my favorite bra!" Jeff just shrugged it off, "You don't need it anyway, it makes you hold back that nice rack."

He went down and kissed my cleavage, I slightly moaned at the contact, Jeff noticed and started sucking and biting on that very same spot, he'd kissed me a few seconds ago. Jeff stopped kissing again and moved over to my hard nipple, he pinched it and I yelped in pain and pleasure.  Jeff then licked my nipple causing me to let out small moans.

Jeff continued to lick and suck on it and toyed with my other breast. Jeff moved over to my other breast, giving both of them equal attention. Once Jeff decided he'd played with my breasts long enough, he went down and cut off my shorts. He spread my legs, moved up to my thighs and started sucking on them, once again creating a hickey. 

Jeff undid his hoodie and the shirt underneath it and got back to work, but before pulling my panties down, Jeff pulled downs his pants and underwear and flipped us over so I was on top. "Suck." Jeff demanded, I shyly looked down and saw his huge 10-inch dick. I gulped and went down, tracing his abs and v-line in the process.

I grabbed his shaft, moved my mouth up to the tip and looked up. "You don't know what you're doing, do you?" Jeff asked and I shyly nodded. "Then let me help you, open up." I once again obeyed him and opened my mouth. Jeff thrusted himself inside my mouth, but not too far. "Now all you have to do is suck, let my hands guide your head."

I did as he said and sucked, Jeff let out a loud groan and bobbed my head a bit down and back up. This continued for a while, each time deeper and deeper until, I knew how to move on my own and picked up the pace. Jeff groaned and moaned as I continued my movements until I felt him twitching. Jeff let out a loud groan and came inside my mouth, I was about to pull away when Jeff once again placed his hand on my head.

"Not so fast babe, I want you to swallow." I did and after that, Jeff flipped us over again. He opened my legs and continued where he left off, Jeff pulled off my soaking wet panties. "Oh my, you dirty girl, you're all wet by just a little touch." Jeff said smirking, I looked away in embarrassment. 

Jeff got closer to my ear and whispered: "Call me your master for these sessions." He bit softly on my earlobe and started rubbing my clit making me moan loudly. " ~Moore master." I begged and moaned, Jeff went down and started licking my dripping wet folds and I once again let out a scream of pleasure.

Jeff pulled away, making me whimper. "Master why'd you st- AAAH!!" Jeff replaced his tongue with his dick. "Fuck! You're so tight!" Jeff groaned and thrusted himself more inside me, I let out a small whimper. "M-Master. . . it Hurts, please be gentler." "Sorry about that {Y/N}" We both laid there in silence until I'd adjusted to his big size, I could feel Jeff already wanted to thrust himself inside me, he could barely keep himself still. 

"J-Jeff, I think you can move now." I stuttered, Jeff shook his head. "Didn't I tell you to call me Master." I rolled my eyes "I think you can move master." Jeff smirked and almost pulled himself out all the way and slammed back into me, this time I didn't feel pain, only pleasure.

I moaned loudly as the pleasure consumed me, I've never felt this good before. Jeff kept thrusting like that until he hit my sweet spot and made me cry out from the pleasure. "AAAH, MASTER!! HARDER!!!" Jeff moved his head to my earlobe again. "Oh you fucking love this, don't you, my little slave?" In response, I only moaned louder.

Jeff's dick started throbbing and it was only a few thrusts before he came inside me with a loud groan, making me also squirt. "That was amazing!" Jeff panted, I only nodded on the edge of passing out from the fun we had.

A/N: I was listening to call me your master while writing this XD