Shower

A/N: I don't think I'll make more prosecutions of"caught" but here is a sequel.

Today was one of those days, I would come over to {Y/N}'s place. After I caught her reading lemons, we've been having a lot of sex, even when her parents were home, luckily we were never caught. This night I would drop off at her place like I usually do. I climbed through the window and saw she wasn't there yet.

She told me that her parents were gone for the night, so I did a little exploring. After searching everywhere, I found out she could be in the shower. It took me only a few seconds to pick the lock and unnoticeable walk in. Through the curtains I watched her hands on her body, moving up and down. Gosh, it was such a turn on. She sucked in a little bit of air when her hands reached her breasts, so did I.

Readers pov:

I've noticed Jeff watching me when I showered and decided to toy with him. I walked over to the bathtub, I sat down and opened my legs. This is what he gets for watching me. I moved up to my breasts again and started toying with my nipples. It was fun because I could see through the shower curtains, that Jeff was getting a hard on.

Taking things a little further I went down to my pussy and rubbed my clit. This time a louder moan escaped me and I soon felt myself. drowning in pleasure. It seemed that Jeff couldn't control himself either, unzipped his pants and pulled out his stiff as steel dick. He moved his hand in the same rhythm as my rubbing. I added one digit in and continue to moan Jeff's name, adding two more fingers.

A few minutes later I felt myself getting close to my end, so was Jeff. How did I know? He was already twitching/pre-cumming. A few thrust later and my mind went blank. I felt the orgasm rip through me like an earthquake. Jeff came as well, you could tell by the spot on the curtain. After that, I knew I was gonna need a wheelchair. Jeff had entered the shower fully clothed, well his upper body, his pants and boxers were long gone.

Jeff's pov:

When my little {Y/N} saw me open the curtains, she crossed her legs, blocking me from my beautiful sight. "Don't cover that!" I demanded her and spread her legs apart. "Y'know {Y/N}, it's quite hot coming into the bathroom finding you touching yourself. I admit I couldn't help myself either.

But now." I said removing my last pieces of clothing. "It's time to punish, a naughty girl like you" I inserted a digit into {Y/N}, making her moan again, stroking myself as well. After I decided I had prepared her enough, I sat down and pulled her onto my lap. She knew what to do and slid herself onto me making us both moan in pleasure. {Y/N} moved her hips up and down, stroking me with her tight walls.

I decided she went to slow and thrusted my hips upwards, hitting {Y/N}'s sweet spot causing her to cry out in pleasure. I repeated the proses, making us both get closer and closer to cumming. After a while my thrusts got sloppier, {Y/N} noticed it and started slamming herself onto me, getting me closer to my end. I tried to warn her but it was too late, we both cummed and {Y/N} dismounted me.

"Sorry I came inside you." I said waiting for a slap, but it never came. "It's okay Jeff, I'm using the pill." {Y/N} said blushing a little. "In that case" I said, lust filling my eyes again. "We can do another round." I pinned her to the wall, putting her legs over my shoulders. I slammed myself into her reaching deeper than before, thanks to the position.

{Y/N} moaned in pure bliss and came again, making her walls tighten around my dick. I wasn't done yet, I wanted my sweet release and picked up the pace until I reached my end and cummed in her again. I pulled out, carried {Y/N} to her bed and tucked us in. we cuddled for a while until she fell asleep in my arms.