Giving in (Jeff X reader X Jess)

This one was requested by  @the_neko_pasta I hope you like it.

Ever since the guys caught me and Jess doing the naughty, they've been more perverted around us, especially Ben, LJ, and Jeff. And one time, Jess even caught LJ jacking off in the closet. But what happened a few hours ago, I will never forget.

~A few hours ago

Jess and I were on the chilling on the couch, when all out of the sudden, Jeff put out the TV. "HEY! Wtf is your problem!?" Jess yelled at him. I wish she never asked because Jeff had a massive hard-on, and wanted both of us to "Fix it" for him.

Normally I would say no since I've never slept with a guy before, but before I could complain Jess said yes. Jeff sat down and unzipped his pants, waiting for us to suck him off. I nervously looked at it but Jess, grabbed his shaft and moved her and up and down getting rewarded with a loud groan from Jeff.

Jess stopped, seeing I wasn't doing anything. "Come on {Y/N}, it's just like a dildo. Only this time it cums." I blushed and walked over to Jeff and kneeled down in front of him, putting the tip of his dick in my mouth. I looked up at Jeff, questioning if I was doing it right and noticed, a completely different look in his eyes. Instead of a dangerous glare, he looked at me in a gentle way, making me more confident.

Jess massaged his balls and I sucked on the tip making Jeff groan even more than before and I felt Jeff's cock twitch in my mouth and he released his warm sticky semen. I pulled away without Swallowing his seed and started making out with Jess, allowing her to taste Jeff as well.

It apparently turned Jeff on even more, since his member went flat against his stomach and started jerking off. Jess and I pulled away and changed roles now she was blowing Jeff and I was toying with his balls and minutes late he came for the second time.

Jess kissed me again giving me Jeffs cum as well. Jess and I stripped and started to strip Jeff as well, Jeff laid down on the couch, Jess slid onto his dick and I sat onto his face, making Jeff eat me out. Jess and I started to ride him, I felt in absolute heaven, Jeff's tongue was so good. 

Minutes passed and we felt our ends come near. Jess quickly dismounted him, preventing him from cumming inside her, and jerked him off. I, however, quickened the thrusts of my hips and squirted right on his awaiting tongue as Jeff cummed into Jess' hand.

I slid off his face and collapsed next to Jess and Jeff, who pulled a blanket over us. Little did we know that LJ and BEN were watching wide-eyed, now having boners to take care of.