Like a hot teacher

(A/n: I decided to make this lemon after rping with a friend XD

A/N2: I'm writing this lemon from jeffs point of view)

{Y/N} knocked on the door and walked into her teacher's office. "You called me into your office sir- wait Jeff?" "It's fine {Y/N}, just call me sir for this session" My eyes darkened from lust, {Y/N} and I were always into roleplaying and by checking her browser history, I came to know, she's into teacher/student stuff. {Y/N} blushed. "W-why'd you call me into your office sir?" She closed the door, pushed back the seat and took place on it. 

"Yes {Y/N}," I casually pushed up the glasses I 'Borrowed' from the teacher that was here before me "I heard you were doing... lewd things in the bathrooms." {Y/N} blushed. "What are you talking about sir." "Some girls from your class told me they heard you moaning in the bathrooms the other day." {Y/N} blushed knowing this was true, we did have sex in the school bathrooms. "But, {Y/N}, If you do something for me, I'll let it slide." She gulped "W-what do you mean sir." I grinned, I love that flushed look on her face. 

"You see sweetcheeks, I know you brought your toy to school with you." "S-sir, I d-don't own toys" She exclaimed her cheeks and face turning a nice shade of cherry red. "You don't?" I said "Empty your bag." {Y/N} got her bag and emptied it onto 'my' desk revealing; Books, her pencil case, her phone and her hairbrush. "Mmmh? So you don't have a toy, do you perhaps, use your hairbrush?"

{Y/N} blushed and looked away, she often sends me videos of her getting the ultimate pleasure from that little thing, so she knew I was right. I walked up to her and whispered into her ear. "Well baby girl, you won't need it after this." I grabbed her shirt and loosened up her uniform before tearing it off. {Y/N} grabbed my hoody and stripped me down as well. I took my pants off and told {Y/N} to sit on the desk.

She did with a confused look, it became clear after I pulled her panties off and dripped my head in between her legs. "A-aah! Jeff!" she gasped and put her hand over her mouth. "Sorry Jeff" she blushed and looked away. I chuckled. "For what babygirl?" I once again flicked my tongue over her sensitive pussy, making her moan once again.

I started going faster licking every inch I could while fingering her in the progress, it didn't take long before she squirted/creamed her sweet juices all in my mouth. I smirked, "Now this is where the fun begins." I took off my boxers, that piece of clothing became very uncomfortable just now. {Y/N} knew what to do and got on her knees. She grabbed my cock and started lightly jerking it and took the tip into her small mouth, going deeper and deeper each time she bobbed her head.

I grabbed her hair and pushed her further over my cock, making her slightly gag. It continued for a while before I came into her small mouth. "Damn {Y/N}, you've become quite good at this." She smirked and spit my cum on the ground. "I had a good teacher." She winked and kissed me on the cheek. She bends over the desk and lifted her skirt. I stood behind her and rubbed my dick over her entrance. "I'm going in princes?" I said before pushing my length into her. She moaned and bend down further. "Aaah! Sir!! it feels so good!"

I thrusted faster inside her, trying to fit all of my cock inside her. "AAH!! HARDER SIR!! IT FEELS SO GOOD!!! AHHH!! I'M GONNA CUM!!" {Y/N} yelled from the top of her lungs. "Mmmm! you like that don't you, you little slut" I spanked her ass and went even faster. "Y-Yes sir! Ahh! I like it! Please punish- Ahh! please punish this dirty slut!"I gave a few last thrusts and came inside her as she squirted onto my cock. I pulled out and helped her get dressed. 

"Now get back to class." I kissed her and squeezed her butt before letting her leave. In the hallway, I heard one of her friends approaching "Hey {Y/N}, thanks for letting me borrow your laptop." {F/N} said to her, I started peeking out of the door. "Oh, no problem {F/N}" {Y/N} said with a smile  "About that," he said scratching his head  "I forgot to clean the browser history,  you might want to do that later."