|| RULES FOR JUDGES ||

All judges applying for this contest are promptly required to follow all the rules.

Rules for Judges are stated below:

====================

◊ Give a permanent follow to this account TheLealCommunity and the admin Heuristic_Hashmath
If we find out you had unfollowed either accounts later, you will lose the opportunity to take part in future contests hosted by this account

Add this book to your private and public reading list so that you don't miss any updates.

Make a shoutout to this book for wider audience exposure.

Must be an active Wattpad user. We cannot have trouble with finding judges if one or more of you decide to quit and so we insist that you stick around till the awards are over.

Please do not change your username until the awards are over. This is not compulsory but try not to do it, because our information can get really messed up. 

Please read the 'Judge's Rubrics' chapter as you will form your reviews based on those guidelines.

◊ You can apply to be a Judge as long as the genre you are entering does not have your books entered too. In other words, you can become a judge for the genres you have not applied for your books to enter.

◊ Each judge is allowed to read only a set of five books in their preferred genre. If you think you are able to judge more books, you are more than welcome to apply in the same or another genre, provided that you agree to write reviews for all of them.

◊ We kindly insist you write proper and honest reviews for all stories you are given to read. Further guidelines are given in the Judge's Rubrics chapter.

====================