|| BEST JUDGE AWARD ||

An awards book isn't complete without its judges. We have met some truly wonderful and amazing human beings who have read your books and sent us beautiful reviews to post in our awards book! 

But there were exceptional judges whom we began to admire of their character, their passion, their dedication and loyalty to these awards, that we had to publish one last extra chapter to praise them.

So let us have some drumrolls please! 

Because the BEST JUDGE award goes to: 

┌───────────────┐
          m2ition          ﴿
└───────────────┘

Her reviews were honestly the best we have ever come so far in Wattpad. Not only were they long, but detailed and constructive and brutally honest!

She gladly volunteered to read over 20 books in 3 different genres and also sent the reviews two weeks earlier than her deadline! She even read 5 more books that wasn't assigned to her but sent the reviews anyway!

We have never worked with a judge as amicable and flexible as her and we think she deserves more than what we can give! We truly wish to work with her in all our future projects and awards!

And that is why this goes to her:

But that is not all!We have some special mentions who were nearly qualified to take the Best Judge place too! 

We have some special mentions who were nearly qualified to take the Best Judge place too! 

Please give a huge round of applause for:

tsithewritings - for sending the most positive criticism as possible!
SushFan191918 - for being the first judge to send the reviews!
writingwendye - for sending the reviews quickly on time!

These are selfless people who have invested their time to devour your books! Please, give them all the love and support you can! 

Thanks again for all the judges who followed our rubrics properly and sent their reviews somehow even on the deadlines! Our appreciation goes to you too! 
And to all of you who gave this awards a chance!

- The Leal Community