Football

(Lucy P.O.V)

After about 5 minutes of sprinting, I finally arrived at Mirajane's house.

It was huge compared to my apartment! My eyes practically popped out of their sockets when I saw it.

I gulped and walked towards the front door. It opened the second I rang the doorbell.

"Lucy! You're here!" cried an elated Mirajane.

Her white bangs were in a usual ponytail and she wore the long, ankle-length pink dress that she wears during her job at the guild.

She took my coat and  bags and placed them in a corner of the room.

"Come in, come in!"

"Hi, Mira!" I greeted her back. "Is anyone else here already?" I questioned, looking around the gigantic living room. I could see no one.

"Yeah! Natsu is here but he's watching football with Elfman," she said. Elfman is Mirajane's brother.

They have the same white hair but Elfman is more tan and muscular that Mira. She gestured toward another duffle bag next to mine.

"Once everyone is here, I'll give a tour of the house, alright?"

"Sounds good to me! I'll go check on Natsu."

"The TV room is the room towards the left," was her reply as her eyebrows raised up. I sighed.

Ever since Natsu and I started to go on jobs together, Mirajane has always had the impression that I liked him.

I mean, he is nice and all and my other best friend, but he's so- you know- like a powerful man-baby.

I turned to the left, as Mira instructed, and saw Elfman and Natsu sitting on a fluffy white couch.

Elfman had prepared A LOT of popcorn, obviously knowing how much the Dragon Slayers, like Natsu and Gajeel, can eat.

Natsu had his mouth stuffed with popcorn and an empty popcorn tub lay beside him.

"Hey guys!" I greeted them. Natsu tore his eyes off the screen and saw me.

"Hey, Luce! Mirajane invited you too?" he said, spewing popcorn everywhere.

I nodded. "Whatcha guys watching?"

"We're watching the Patriots destroy the Seahawks!" Elfman bellowed, not taking his eyes off the TV screen.

"No, the Seahawks are definitely going win!"

"The Seahawks suck!"

"You suck!"

The firing of insults was interrupted by the bell.

Ding dong!

"Someone's here!" we all exclaimed simultaneously.

"Coming!" Mira went running to the door.