The Tour

"Oh hi guys!" came Mirajane's voice.

I went to the front door and saw Levy, Gajeel, Jellal, Erza, Evergreen, Gray, Juvia, Wendy, and Romeo.

I could see the plan she was boiling in her head already..

But, she smiled her same kind smile as she gathered all their bags and placed them in the pile she had put my duffle bag in.

"Yay! Lu-chan is here!" Levy cheered. I waved back to her.

"Now that everyone is here, except for Laxus; he said he was arriving later; we can start the tour of our house!" Mirajane led the group to the TV room to get Natsu to start the tour.

Natsu was inside, sobbing over the Seahawks losing the Super Bowl.

Elfman wasn't making it any better. He was running around the room, doing his victory dance, an awkward mix of the chicken dance and the robot.

He kinda looked like a dying chicken, in my opinion.

"ELFMAN STRAUSS! Stop doing that this instant!" Mirajane scolded him.

She may look harmless, but when things don't go her way, she can get VERY scary.

Elfman, knowing his sister well, stopped mid-dance and went over and awkwardly patted Natsu on his shoulder, who continued bawling.

Mirajane stomped over and dragged Natsu by his scarf and joined the group again.

We acted like we hadn't seen anything. Gray started to laugh at Natsu but Evergreen gave him a hard slap on the cheek. Romeo started to whistle.

Everyone else just happened to look somewhere else, seeming very interested in the ceiling. Not.

Mira led us to the long, winding staircase and started to climb up.

We followed her up and came to a room that said on the giant door: IF YOU WANT TO COME IN, YOU HAVE TO BE A MAN in big, white letters.

"This is Elfman's room. The boys are going to sleep here tonight. Don't worry, there's enough space for all of you."

We continued down the hallway and came upon a room that was painted pink.

"This is Lisanna's room. The girls will sleep here. Lisanna and I will sleep in my room." She explained.

When she said that, a girl about my age came out.

I had seen her at the guild once in a while, but I didn't know her that well. Se looked like Mira, except her white hair was cut short and she was wearing a regular T-shirt and jeans.

"Hello! Nice to meet you all! Oh, hey, Natsu!" She greeted and did a little wave at the crying Dragon Slayer.

She knows Nastu? For some reason, an unfamiliar feeling bubbled up inside me. Jealousy? I quickly shook my head, hoping the feeling would pass. Lisanna looked at me curiously and I managed a small smile.

So what if she knows Natsu? I told myself. He is THE Salamander and THE famous Dragonslayer. Who doesn't know him?

"Hi! You're Lucy, right?" she asked.

I nodded and said yes.

"Cool! I've seen you around!"

I smiled. Maybe this girl would become my friend.

We went back downtstairs and transferred our belongings to our designated rooms.