Guilt

(Natsu P.O.V)

She was embarrased of me. That's what she thinks of me. An embarrassment.

~Flashback~

"Natsu!"

"Yeah?" I looked up at her.

"Stop doing that! It's embarrassing me!" Luce had yelled at me. Embarrassing her? For some reason anger bubbled up inside of me. Ever since Truth or Dare, Luce has been kind of avoiding me and refusing to talk to me.
And now she's embarrassed of me! She's my best friend! I had already told her that I was sorry but she wasn't being that forgiving.

"So you're embarrassed by me?" I asked, my onyx eyes staring into her chocolate brown ones.

"N-no!"she stammered and blushed.

"You know, Luce," I said. "If you don't want me to bother me, just tell me. I know you're ignoring me. You don't have to hide it."

I took a few bills out of my pocket and placed them on the table.

"Bye, Lucy." I whispered and walked away. Lucy, not Luce anymore.

~End of Flashback~

We were sitting in the car in the way back. Lisanna was talking to Lucy about her dinner with Bickslow, but I noticed Lucy wasn't talking much. She was just staring off into space, pretending to listen to Lisanna talking. I was talking much, either. Juvia was pestering Gray as usual and Mirajane and Laxus were having a little chat. The only ones quiet were Lucy and I.

After about five minutes of silence between us, Lisanna leaned over the seat towards me.

"So, guys! How was your dinner?" she asked, one of her aqua eyes closed in a wink.

"Um, good." Lucy replied, avoiding eye contact with me. Okay, now her ignoring me is worse than before! I do kind of regret me walking off like that.

She looked so hurt and a feeling a guilt passed by me, but I pushed it away. An awkward silence filled the car, except for Mirajane's and Laxus's conversation, who didn't notice the tension in the back of the car.

After a few minutes, we
had pulled up into Mirajane's driveway. We all filed out of the car, no one saying a word. I saw the other car in the garage, so Elfman and the otheres must have arrived before us.

"Lu-chan! You're back!" Levy grabbed Lucy's hand and pulled her inside the house. Everyone seemed to have a happy glow on their smiling faces. I smiled, feeling happy for them. At least most people were cheerful.

"Okay, guys!" Mirajane called. "Change into your PJs and meet me at the edge of the stairs!"

The girls followed each other up the stairs with the boys following behind. We seperated again and headed to our rooms.

"Hey, Flamebrain?" Ice Princess (a.k.a. Gray) asked me, his eyes narrowed. "Did you say something to Lucy? She looks really upset."

"None of your beeswax, stupid." I stuck out my tongue and blew a raspberry.

"Why you little--" he grumbled, hands balled into fists.

"Bring it on!" I can beat that Gray anyday! I thought.

"Guys, stop!" Jellal ordered. His maroon tattoo under his eye was half hidden under his blue hair, giving him a creepy look.

Ice Princess must have thought the same thing, because he stopped mid-punch and mumbled, "Sorry, Jellal." I nodded in agreement and gave Gray an evil glare. He gave one back. I used my index and middle finger to point at my eyes and then his.

"I've got my eye on you," I mouthed. He did the same motion and walked over to his duffle bag.

We changed into our PJs, mine red with brown dragons decorating it, plus my scarf which I wear all the time.
I thought it looked pretty cool.

Elfman his white short and a white tank top, showing off his giant arms.
Jellal had a plain blue shirt with a Crime Sorciere insignia and maroon pair of pajama pants.

Gray was wearing his boxers and no shirt.. as his terrible stripping habit wouldn't let him to.

"Where's your top, Stripper?" I sneered.

"You got a problem with that?!" He growled, his hands going into his Ice Make Magic position.
My fist erupted into flames, and we stated throwing names at each other.

"You guys are acting like little kids, not like a Man!" Elfman bellowed.

Jellal nodded. "C'mon, guys. We need to meet Mirajane downstairs!" We followed him downstairs, wondering what the next activity was going to be.

________________________________________

Another author's note:

200+ reads?!! U guys are too awesome! :D

*Virtual hugs each reader*

~ @overacupoftea