Car Ride

(Gajeel P.O.V.)

All of us had changed into suits and ties for the formal dinner that Mirajane had invited us too. I tugged at my collar. This suit was so unfomfortable. I looked at the other guys. Jellal was pacing back and forth of the room. Natsu and Elfman was playing some video game. Gray was biting his nails. I guess I'm not the only one who was nervous. Elfman led us down the stairs. The girls weren't ready, yet, so we waited for them to come downstairs.

Jella suddenly gasped. I turned and saw what he was looking at.

It was the girls. Levy walked over to me. She was wearing an orange dress that went down to her knees. It had small, yellow butterflies as a pattern. She wore yellow flats to match. She had her usual yellow-colored bandana and her hair was left down. She was stunning.

"Gajeel?" She waved her hand in front of my face. "Hello? Anyone there?" I blinked.

"Huh? Yeah?"

"Um, how do I look?" she asked and twirled around.

"Fine, I guess. You should have worn high heels, though. It'll make you look taller, at least."

She pouted. "Meanie!" I laughed and reached over to ruffle her hair.

"Gajeel! Stop that!"

"Whatever, Shrimp." I said but I stopped.

Meanwhile, Juvia and the others had come out, too. They looked okay, but not as good as Levy.

"Okay!" Mirajane called. She had on a plain pink dress with a white bow tied around her back. She was with Laxus, who had arrived some point after Truth or Dare.

"I'll be separating you into two groups. We don't have enough space in one care to fit all of you. In Car 1: Natsu, Lisanna, Lucy--" I saw Lucy glare at Lisanna. "--me, Juvia, Gray, with Laxus here as driver. In Car 2: Evergreen, Erza, Jellal, Gajeel, Levy, Romeo, Wendy, and Elfman as driver." she assigned.

Everyone followed her to the garage and went into their separate car. Evergreen was in the passenger seat, Wendy, Levy, and Erza in the second row, and me, Jellal, and Romeo in the back. Wendy and Levy started talking about something from the newest Weekly Sorcerer. The rest of us were silent, unsure of what to say.

After about half an hour, we had arrived to our destination, The Restaurant by the Sea. We filed through the front door and waited for the second car to come.