Tricked?

(Lucy P.O.V)

We followed Romeo down the stairs. Mira was waiting at the bottom, as she said. She took our bags and shoved them to a grumbling Elfman to help bring them in the car. 

"Hey, Lucy?" she said after she had just grabbed my bag from my hand and handed them to her brother.

"Yes?" I answered. She was up to something... I thought as I saw a dark aura form around her, her eye glinting evily. Sweat beaded on my forehead.

"I think I forgot something upstairs in my room. Can you go get it for me?" she asked, a bit too sweetly.

"What?! Why me?!" I protested.

"Because..." she explained, not so helpfully. Her sweet voice turned menacing and less like the waitress in the guild and more like her Satan Soul Takeover. O-okay... no way to turn out of this. She's obviously setting me up to make up for her failed love plans. But Mirajane IS really scary when things don't go her way. Maybe she really forgot something and for some reason she specifically wants me to get it for her. Maybe? I tried to reassure myself. Not working.

"Well?!" she growled, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes! Yes!" I waved my arms frantically. "I'll get it! What is it that you want me to get?"

"Um, my hairbrush?" she hesitated and answered. Okay. She totally just made that up on the spot. I thought. I nodded and trudged slowly up the stairs. I went to the room that Mirajane and Lisanna were sharing last night and opened the door slowly with an audible creak. An all too familiar pink, spiky haired person had their back faced to the door, so they didn't notice that I had come in. 

"N-natsu?" So this was all part of Mirajane's plan? I was right? Natsu turned around at his name.

"Luce?"

___________

Hi guys! 

Yes, another cliffhanger for you! And sorry for the short chapter! (There are going to be a lot of them.)

Thanks to @Asia_R_Riffin and @CelestKeyholder for commenting and giving me ideas for this chapter! *smile and thumbs up*

~@overacupoftea