Chapter 9: "You Don't Understand."

© Copyright 2013, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

I apologise for any mistake, no time for editing. I got places to be, people to see.

Chapter 9: "You Don't Understand."

For once I listened to Ash. I turned away from the scene and sprinted so fast down the hallway that my surrounding seemed to blur. I was still laughing, unable to get the image of Ash out of my head. As I made my excape I could finally hear some of the students around me murmuring, or laughing, and if I wasn't running for my life I would of patted myself  on the back for creating a scene. About time Ash got his dose of public humiliation. 

Somehow I made it outside without being caught, I could hear Ash chasing after me, and I knew it wouldn't be long until he caught me. Geez, I should be super fit with all the running I do since Ash had shown up in my life. I was just making my way across the field when the air was knocked out of me as I was tackled face first to the ground. "Get off! Get off! Get off!" Ash was lying on top of me, making sure I didn't get out of his hold as he...hugged me? For a second I didn't know how to react to his arms around me until the reason dawned on me, "Eww! Get off you're getting glue all over me."

"It's called sharing." He shaked his head like a dog, and his hair flew all over the place as big glops of glue flew over me, and into my already ruined hair."Or pay back, whichever you prefer."

He sat up, holding himself up over me with a leg on each side on my hip. I turned around to face him, lying on my back. "Get off me, HERNANDEZ!"

Instead he stated stripping, well took his shirt off, and for a second I was distracted by the view of his perfect six pact. Yes, I was drooling over Ash Hernandez, but even I couldn't deny that he was hot. The moment was interupted when he took his shirt and wrapped it around me. What was he- EWWW!!! "OMG, PLEASE! It's discusting! Get it off!" Somehow we both ended up laughing, as he continued to rub his glue covered shirt all over me. Before I knew it my face and hair was covered in the sticky substance. 

"Mr.Hernandez, Miss.McCarty. Office now." I froze, and I felt Ash do the same above me. We looked up at Miss. Mackovoy, who was standing above us, arms crossed and looking at us over her glasses.

"Do you guys realize the racket you've both created. Or do you even care?" I had a huge sense of deja vu, as I sat in the same chair as this morning, except this time Ash was sitting in the chair next to me, and we were both covered in glue, and a mixture of feathers and grass all over us. I guess now I thought about it, we did create quite a scene today, and this was a private school, they had a reputation to uphold. But no matter what I still couldn't help a smile appearing on my face at the events of today. "Am I amusing you, Miss McCarty?"

The smile fell from my face, and I shook my head, "Of course not, Mrs.Mackovoy."

She sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose, "Look, I'm not even going to ask what's going on between you two. You both have detention, tonight."

I looked up at her, "Tonight?"

"Yes, tonight. At the school play, you're both going to help. Your job is going to be to sell tickets, drinks, food, and provide the actors with all they need. Be here for 5pm. You're both dismissed."

I got up without a word, I didn't care enough to argue, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Other kids might hate the idea of helping during the school play, but truthfully I didn't mind. Ash did the same, he stayed quite like he had the entire meeting, and hadn't even bothered to adress the principle, or look at her for that matter.

Before we walked out the door, we were stopped by Mrs.Mackovoy, "Oh, by the way, if I get any more trouble from the both of you, you'd WILL be suspended, if not expelled."