🍋 Finale 🍋

(There will be immediate smut so if you don't like that please skip to basically the end of the story, I also only skimmed over the story before publishing so ignore my typos unless it's really bad lmk, thanks!)

You shoved Misa onto her bed, climbing on top of her. You connected your lips into a sloppy kiss as you managed to maneuver her jacket off and hitch her dress up. Your hand traveled lower until your fingers met with her thong that was already soaked through. "So wet for me aren't you, princess?" You pulled away from the kiss to rid yourself of your clothing, leaving you only in your underwear.

"Mhm, I can't help it..." Misa said as she unzipped her dress to fully take it off, revealing that she was not wearing a bra. She groped her chest as she waited for your next move, making eye contact as she did so. You slowly pulled her underwear down, tonight you wanted to try something with her but chose to set that aside for now, not wanting to rush things. So you started with going down to her neck to lick, suck, and bite, leaving dark marks along her collarbones.

"Ah, fuck-" she moaned. Your lips felt so good on her skin, she couldn't get enough. Misa took your hand to guide it towards her pussy, she desperately needed your touch. Of course you obeyed her command and began rubbing small circles on her aching clit.

"Faster, faster please y/n!" She begged, her hands gripping your wrist that was squeezing her boob. You sped up your fingers as your mouth made its way to her nipple, your teeth grazing it.

Misa's breathing quickened and you could tell she was about to cum. You kneeled down to spread her legs wider, gaining better access to her drenched pussy. Leaving kisses and hickeys on her inner thigh as you held it, your other hand busy, quickly rubbing back and forth on her clit.

"I'm gonna cum, let me cum please baby, f-fuck..." Misa moaned loudly before squirting all over your hand and arm, getting some on the sheets as well.

"Oh look at the mess you made for me," you stared at her tired panting body as you licked your fingers clean before continuing- "we aren't done yet though cutie, you still have to make me feel good..."

"I'll try my best..." she pouted. She's touched herself before so it can't be too hard to touch another woman, can it? She saw you lay down next to her so she moved to sit between your legs. You sat up a bit for her to take your bra off, then she pulled your underwear down your legs.

Misa bit her lip for a moment, then slowly brought her fingers to your pussy. She felt between your wet folds before inserting two fingers. It's been a while since you've gotten laid so you were more sensitive than usual, letting a moan release from you as she filled you up.

"Just like that, you're doing great... keep going princess-" you said as she pumped her fingers in and out of you, paying attention to your facial expressions, seeing your eyes closed and eyebrows furrowed.

Her left hand reached up for your boob, pinching your nipple as you let out a gasp of surprise, your eyes shooting open to see her half-lidded eyes. Misa was entranced with how hot you looked underneath her. Her face lowered down to your pussy, spitting onto it before her mouth began sucking on your clit.

Misa decided to add a third finger inside of you, her movements quickening. As her fingers curl you moaned, signaling that she found the spot. "Ah shit- r-right there mmm" you brought your fists to tangle in her hair, pushing her face closer onto your throbbing pussy.

You were on the verge of cumming until Misa removed her fingers and mouth from you suddenly... "Cum on my tongue, okay?" She says, you nod as her face lowers once again and her tongue enters you. For someone who was inexperienced with this, Misa was surprisingly quite good at it.