43 - The Second Breakfast Club

I'm at a fair with Merry, Pippin and Bilbo but the actors and we go on the high up spiny ride a few times and one of us somehow ends up saving the life of someone and when we go to sit down at this table for food someone comes up to us and hands u...

I'm at a fair with Merry, Pippin and Bilbo but the actors and we go on the high up spiny ride a few times and one of us somehow ends up saving the life of someone and when we go to sit down at this table for food someone comes up to us and hands us a small parcel each.

We all start to open them and the parcel is in like two part in one there was a small silver ring that curled at each side with a small pyramid diamond on the end and they were only big enough to fit on our pinky's and so we all touched them together you know like power of friendship shit and Pippin was like so what's out club called now and I didn't hesitate with the "second breakfast club" and he immediately went "yes that one wins." I started to look though the other little parcel and it turns out it was full of money and fake ids with different names so if we were ever in trouble we could get out of it.

it turns out we had saved the kid of someone very important probably a drug dealer or smuggler 😂