65 - An Affair W/Jared

So I was at like this comic con panel will Jensen & Jared and my god were they funny and afterwards we all went back to a hotel room and were celebrating you know and then Jensen gets a phone call and so he goes off for a few moments and me and Jared are left alone and then we start chatting I can't remember exactly what was said but then he goes, "I was wondering- I have a free afternoon tomorrow and I was thinking we could maybe do something together- you know the kids are with the wife and im a free man" and he had like a suggestive look on his face but I didn't wanna be the one to say it so I replied "oh that's would be nice we could go for lunch or something or maybe walk the dogs in the park?" He then replied, "If that's what you wanna do?" So I said, "well what do you wanna do?" And we went back and forth a few times until it came back to me and I kinda slumped down a bit and started patting the bed and then he laughed and was copying me and we did that thing you know where you keep putting your hands on top of the other to try and get on top and then Jensen came back in and Jared gave me his number and then it jumped to the next day and I get a phone call from 'Hair Guy' and I answer and I hear him say "is this Smoy Smogers" (I don't know why he was saying it like that) and I responded "it is-"
And then I woke up- so I was about to have an affair with Jared but the universe woke me up!