17 - Future Human Rebellion

This dream was similar me and a few people I can't remeber were planning some sort of mission which I guess was to save the world from a huge robot monster that looks kinda like the stranger thing monster combined with the wither storm from minecr...

This dream was similar me and a few people I can't remeber were planning some sort of mission which I guess was to save the world from a huge robot monster that looks kinda like the stranger thing monster combined with the wither storm from minecraft story mode.

So we all get in these fly suits to jump from the high building we were in when Some guy comes up in the cage lift he says something about how we won't make it from here and we need something higher and.

for some reason I put a bit of food in my mouth and placed it through the bars and we lady and the tramped it. (friken EW)

So we get to this building that we scale up on ladders on the outside and when we're at the top he finally tells us that it's actually illegal.

So we all jump and start to fly to the more futuristic part of town or as I like to call it the new world.

We get there and build some sort of base with pallets and cardboard baracading the windows. Some of us would stay in the new world and and lead it (the monster) to the outskirts where as the other half would go back to the old world and get my fighter ship.

when my team go back to the old world we find that some girl I can't remeber her name had stolen my fp chip (fighter pilot? I rly can't remember) and programmed it to her.

we get the best hacker in town to hack into her house and erase her from the system which she does we then place the chip on the ground and it makes a few jets that were golden and sleek but there wasn't one for me and another woman in the team.

so she turns to me and says where are we gonna sit and I turn to her and say yeahhh there was something I didn't tell you.

So as all the others are safely flying back to the new world me and this woman are frantically driving away from the monster that approaches.

We get back to the new world with a few seconds to spare when the illusion of the monster fades and a smaller robot jumps down from it and starts to tell me about how we were wrong and that he was coming to protect us.

He grabbed my hand and said I can show you the end to which the world around me started to quickly moved and evolve into what I saw as the end and the world was covered in a layer of ice and fire.

then he said I can also show you the beginning to which the world turned backward quickly flicking from day to night and then it showed me the beginning which was a thick layer of snow and one tree just sat in the middle of nothing and it looked very peaceful.

He took us out of the illusion and I said so the world doesn't end in fire or ice... it ends in both he then told us there was about half an hour to the end of the world and there was nothing we could do to stop it but we could rebuild it.

so he gave us these protective egg like encasements and we all got one and once again the same girl from before had stolen one so we raced against the clock to get that back for our teammate and I can't remeber if we did or not but that's where the dream ended.

- this one I'm currently developing into a script for a short film so I'll let you know when that's done 😆