45 - Gisbornes Slave?

So I was in this huge house obviously working for Guy of Gisborne and I was new there

But I don't think it was his house I'm pretty sure it was the sheriffs and he also just lived there.

He was oddly nice to me, not to nice he could be harsh at some points but he was never horrible to me.

There was a sort of party going on and all the servants were helping out with it so of course I was there to.

When it came to the end of the night however one of the other servants pulled me behind her and hid me while the sheriff was giving a speech.

I heard her say something along the lines of "you fools she's his slave she hasn't got a choice" to the other servant next to her.

The hustled me out the party into another room, this girl had two keys round her neck one for this door and one for somewhere else

"You stay here and we will tell Mr..." I can't remember his name but I snapped the necklace from round her neck, closing the door and locking it.

The girl yelled and she must of ran off to tell someone so I looked around for an escape when I found a window.

I opened it as wide as it could go, it was a little high but I still jumped out, landing on gravelly stone.

I got up quickly brushing of the dirt and ran, jumping the small fence between this house and the next and sprinting across their big green lawn towards the woods In front of the house.

It was then I heard following footsteps and I turned while running to see Guy slowing at the end of the lawn almost looking defeated.

I slowed to a stop, looking at him, looked sad, his shirt was messy and his hair messy almost as if he really didn't want me to go

I went to take a step back towards him but his sadness quickly turned to anger and he sprinted towards me so I started sprinting to knowing this wasn't good

He yelled "fine if you want a victim I'll give you a victim" he grabbed a chunk of my hair pulling it out but I continued to run.

He shouted "well I got a piece of you now you'll never get to far" and as I got to the forest border I took one last look before running again.

The last thing I saw before waking up was him running to follow.