10 - Alien Experiments

So me and a few people from school were in school but it was like an extended version of school

then we were walking to find this teacher cos there was something wrong with our friend so we all went in there and we were talking about the smallness of the universe and how it's bigger than we think.

When we left I'm guessing it was time to go so we started walking out I could see dads car outside waiting for me but for some reason I went exploring further and as we were walking we saw a frantic girl saying "it's happening again I can't get the image out of my head it won't go away" which made us all confused and she was being escorted by two men but me and the group still kept walking away.

the school look started to morph into a hospital type building and the group slowly disbanded until I was alone I soon found out what was going on as I saw an alien like figure in one of the rooms and normal civilians being shot with yellow bursts of energy that formed a small yellow aura on them then disappeared.

I started to run slightly trying to find an exit but I started to notice that people were looking at me as if they knew I shouldn't be here I passed another window to see two people suspended in the air by some sort of force in a room of swirly colours like they were in an abyss then some woman tapped me on my shoulder and she tried to jab me with a needle.

No doubt I would have been used in some experiments. So I quickly swiped the jab and I shoved under her chin she looked very panicked so I then started sprinting and ppl were following me and I climbed out a window onto the roof and this now looked nothing like mediacityuk or school it looked more like China or Korea but that's where the dream ended.

- reading back through this dream freaked me out holy duck 🦆
- Joy!