Night 3

Wilhelmina's POV

We had spent the day on the beach together, laughing and sharing stories and just having a great time in each other's company.

I'll admit, I was so happy that we ended up here together. There was a wall where you were meant to write something to mark that you'd been there, so we ran into a corner store and picked up some permanent markers.

We found a space each on the wall and started to write.

I wrote:
  Y/n, I'm really happy we ended up here together and I'm sorry for the time I made you drop your coffee.

~Wilhelmina.

I put the lid back on my pen and took a picture of my note, before walking over to y/n who had written:

   JUSTICE FOR ARTPOP!!!

She put the lid on her pen and nodded at her work.

"That's really deep. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen," I said.

"Yeah, I know. ARTPOP deserved better," she said, looking at her mark. I just nodded, having no idea what in the hell an ARTPOP was and deciding it was better to just not ask.

"What did you write?"

"Just my name," I smiled, taking a picture of her note to the universe.

We headed back to the room and y/n made chicken salad for the two of us. After we had eaten, we decided to give the bar another try and made our way down there.

"Don't drink so much tonight," y/n warned me as we entered.

"You're not my Mum," I said and ordered shots.

"And you're not responsible," she giggled, watching me knock back five in thirty seconds.

"Go and do karaoke again!"

"No,"

"Pleeeeeeeeewaaaaaaaase," I begged.

"Fine," she huffed and walked up to the stage.

Once the music started, I knew I didn't know the song.

"This is for my girlfriend and Lady Gaga," she said into the mic, smiling at me. Her girlfriend? I could get used to that.

"I WANNA BE YOUR G U Y TOUCH ME TOUCH ME," she sung into the microphone, occasionally dropping or lightly touching herself, never breaking eye contact with me. I decided no more drinks so I could give consent that she would accept.

Once she had finished and got down off the stage, she pulled my into a rough kiss and ordered another round of shots.

"I'm not doing them with you, I want to remember tonight," I smirked, caressing her thigh softly.

"OK then," she smiled as she knocked them back.

I had to support her on the way back to our room from her being so wasted. I figured I couldn't fuck her when she was like that, so I made her drink some water and put her into bed.

Once she was asleep, I sat in the living room and looked for whoever ARTPOP was and found it was a Lady Gaga album, I should've known. I played a few songs and found I quite liked it, before turning my iPad off and going to sleep with y/n.