Day 7

Wilhelmina's POV

Neither of us could walk. We could barely move to be honest. Last night when we were messing around, it didn't seem like we'd been going that long and then we checked the time and it was five in the morning.

Still the best I've ever had though, like seriously that girl has skills. I still don't believe her that the boat trip was her first time.

"My legs hurt," y/n groaned and pulled me closer to her.

"Well we did fuck for over eight hours sweetheart,"

"Yeah," she sighed and smiled.

"Not that I'm complaining, of course," I smirked at her and kissed her softly, making her giggle.

The rain had calmed down a little, but it was still windy and the flights were still cancelled, at least we had the back up ones.

Once I found the will power to move, I got up and stood at the window for a while. Then a pair of arms wrapped themselves around my waist and y/n's pretty head rested itself on my shoulder, looking out the window with me.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too although I'm sure you already know that,".

Back at Kineros...

Mutt's POV

"I love you,"

"I love you too although I'm sure you already know that,"

Y/n had accidentally called me and this is what I was hearing. THIS IS WHAT I WAS HEARING. I hung up and called a meeting in an instant.

They had no idea we knew.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" I yelled at the room of people, "ITS HAPPENED!!! THEY SAID I LOVE YOU!!! Y/N BUTT DIALLED ME AND I HEARD THEM SAY IT TO EACH OTHER!!! IT HAS HAPPENED!!! PLAN PURPLE HAS FUCKING HAPPENED!!!" I screamed.

At first, the room was silent. And then they were screaming and jumping and crying and hugging. They were smiling and clapping and whistling and laughing. It had finally happened. One fucking year later and it's finally happened.

Back in Majorca...

Y/n's POV

"Mina?!" I asked.

"Yeah,"

"Did you call Mutt this morning off my phone?"

"No, why?"

"I think I butt dialled him when I hugged you,"

"You told me you loved me," she whispered, understanding the problem.

"He knows,"

"Fuck, he knows!"

"I know he knows!"

"I know you know he knows!"

"Well I know you know I know he knows!" I stressed.

"I know you know I know you know he knows,"

"SCHIßE!!!" I screamed.

"I DONT KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS!"

"It's the only German I ever learnt!"

"You took German?"

"It wasn't my choice and I studied it for two years and the only word I learnt was shit,"

"What word was it?"

"Shit. The word was shit,"

"Oh. You learnt the basics,"

"This isn't good," I whispered.

"Why isn't it good? Do you not want people to know you're with me?"

"It's not that, Mina it's just,"

"It's just what y/n because right now, it seems like you don't want people to know you have feelings for me, if you even do have feelings for me," her voice cracked in the last few words and when I looked up to see her, tears were running down her gorgeous face.

"Mina it's not that," I whispered, standing up and wiping her tears, which were quickly replaced by more tears, "it's just, now they know about us, you have to put up with me. If they didn't know and you didn't want to continue with this, with us, it would've been easier for you to leave me but now you're stuck here and you deserve so much better than me and I'm only going to ruin your life," now I was crying.

"I'm not going to leave you, y/n," she said softly, "you're all I want in this world,".

"Really?"

"Yes," and then she kissed me gently, our tear-covered faces smushed together in harmony, a beautifully broken harmony.