Day 8

Y/n's POV

It was five am and still, there was no one here to pick us up. Mina has fallen asleep on across my thighs seven hours ago, and I could see from the tears in my jeans that my legs had gone a light shade of BLOO. I couldn't feel anything from my waist down, but I didn't mind because it was worth it. She looked so cute when she slept.

Honest to Gaga, her face looked as if it had been carved by a thousand angels in fucking heaven. I brushed a few stray red hairs from her face and smiled at her softly. This woman would never know how much she meant to me.

I sat there looking at her for 30 minutes before she shuffled.

"Stop looking at me it's creepy," she said with her eyes still closed.

"How did you-,"

"I can feel you staring at me," she smirked and opened her gorgeous big brown eyes.

"I can't help it," I smiled, "you're just so pretty,"

"Stop it," she giggled, pushing my face away.

"I can't feel my legs,"

"What a shame,"

Twenty minutes of looking at each other passed, when we heard a car pull up outside. It was ten to six at this point and I hadn't slept all night.

"Miss l/n and Ms Venable?" A tall man asked us.

"Yeah," I smiled and Mina helped me up. I fell straight back down though, forgetting my lack of feeling in the lower part of my body.

We laughed about it and made our way to the car waiting for us outside.

We drove for forty five minutes and then arrived at a small motel. We got our suitcases out of the boot, walked into her foyer through the rain, got our keys, and made our way to our rooms.

Wilhelmina's POV

Once we were there, y/n just came into mine anyway and instantly fell asleep on the bed. I covered her up and dissed her temple, before going into the hallway to try to call Mutt.

"Hello," He answered.

"Hey, any news on your plane?"

"Yeah, my plane's bust, but the crew managed to get rescued and they're all OK,"

"Sorry about your plane,"

"Don't worry about it, it needed a service anyway,"

"It probably won't pass that now,"

"No, I doubt it, especially since half an engine is still in the ocean,"

"Oh,"

"How's the hotel?"

"It's OK, we only just got here. I slept in the airport but y/n didn't so she's asleep now,"

"Ms Venable, can I ask you something? It won't get out to anybody,"

"That depends on what it is you want to ask,"

"Are you and y/n in a relationship?"

"I... nobody?" I checked.

"Nobody,"

"Yes, we're in a relationship,"

"FINALLY!!! WE HAVE WAITED A DAMN YEAR FOR THIS TO FUCKING HAPPEN!!! IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!" He screamed.

"What do you mean 'we have waited a year' ?"

"For a year, everyone in the company has waited for you and y/n to get together. Don't you get it? There was no competition and you two didn't win! It was all just a huge company plan to get the pair of you to go on a date," he laughed.

"This was all just a plan, to get y/n and me together?"

"Yeah. I mean, the storm wasn't planned and you were meant to be home by now, but we planned it all. We didn't think it would actually work, but I'm so happy for you both right now, I'm crying and I can't even blame cocaine because I haven't had any for a good two hours,"

"I'm impressed," I smirked.

"About?"

"You didn't slip up and tell me. Also, who knows about the plan?"

"Everyone in the company apart from y/n,"

"And everything was a set up?"

"Yeah, that's why I've called you almost every day! After our calls, we called meetings and discussed the progress. When y/n ass-dialled me the other day and I head your confessions to each other, everyone here went mental! They were crying," he laughed.

"Everyone wanted us to end up together?"

"EVERYONE!"

"I need to go, I think y/n's awake. Sorry again about you plane,"

"It's OK, don't worry about it. Have a nice day together,"

"Oh and you can tell the company that we're together," and then I hung up.