Legal Stuff

The Rise of Raven is the sole property of Zondra Allison. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, transmitted, or translated in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning or otherwise without written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission. 

This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities are entirely coincidental. 

The Rise of Raven. © Copyright 2021 by Zondra Allison

(Steamy) This is a standalone spin off from the Distorted Windows Trilogy. You do not have to read my first three published books; however, it is recommended.

THIS BOOK IS AN EROTIC ROMANCE! IT IS RECOMMENDED 18+ for vulgar language, very explicit sex scenes and some violence. (I tried to post an excerpt from the most tamed part of the book. Hahaha. The sex scenes are intense.)

Excerpt:

My hands moved to his hair, my fingers sliding through the thick locks, urging him to move where I wanted to feel him most. Placing soft gentle kisses down to my inner thigh, he then moved his head to the other leg, repeating the process.

The teasing was becoming too much, my legs parting as I gripped his hair, trying to tug him towards my center. His soft chuckle caused hot breath to fan over my folds, a gasp escaping as my head pushed back against the pillow under my head. "Please Kai."

"Mm, I love the sound of you begging." His tongue flicked out, sliding up and down my slit at a slow tortuous pace. "Tell me what you want, Raven."

Panting, my hands fisting his hair, my hips thrust forward. "I need more."

He growled, a delicious feral sound as he buried his face between my thighs.

***

Lilly Vanderbrooke and her twin brother are both running from a past that they would rather forget. Moving back to the hometown and the house that they were born in, they quickly become acquainted with their new neighbor. Quiet, reserved Lilly discovers that her new neighbor is awakening something in her that has been dormant for years.

Kai Carter comes from a troubled childhood and has done some really shady things in his past. He may have a less than desirable reputation, but there is so much more than meets the eye. When he first lays eyes on the gorgeous Raven-haired beauty, something deep inside instantly draws him to her.

From their very first encounter, sparks fly, and the connection is intense on both sides. Join them on their journey of growth, self-discovery and electrically charged sexual attraction!