Thank you!

I just wanted to say a GI-NOR-MOUS thank you to all of the new readers who have found this book! (If you're reading this please hit that star right there at the top!)

I am blown away at the traction this book is getting at the moment! If you haven't followed me already, please do so! I have 4 other books that are fully published as well as one that is ongoing with daily updates and one that will be coming soon!

This is just insane! I don't even have words! Uncle Nolan would be so proud. *sniff, tear*

Keep up the work you amazing readers!

I would love for everyone to comment and tell me how you discovered my books! I am a curious cat and love finding out how people stumbled upon my works.

Below is a list of the books in the Vanderbrooke universe (I know this is repetitive information for some of you but I want to make sure it gets out to all the new readers who have yet to follow me!)

For my book club readers, first off, I love your gorgeous thirsty asses. Secondly, please comment on which book is your favorite!!

The Devil's Looking Glass - Completed

(Steamy!) Book one in the 𝑫𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒔 𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒚. Hit #57 out of 1.85 mil in romance!

Excerpt:

My fingers began to work faster, pushing harder, deeper. 

The image of us in the elevator now taking over. His hands moving all over my body, his fingers deep inside of me. 

I didn't care where I was or who could see me in that moment. 

I threw my head back and moaned loudly. I was so close. 

I opened my eyes to see Damien standing in his window, watching me closely. 

I gasped, white hot fire licking every cell of my body. I couldn't look away, my gaze locked with his as I came. I cried out, "Damien!" 

Even as my body slowly began to relax, my panting decreasing as my breathing returned to normal, we were still staring into one another's eyes. I was frozen. I willed my mind to look away. To move. To do anything. It wasn't until he smiled and walked away from the window that I was finally able to move.

***

Genevieve Sanderson is a force to be reckoned with. A 24-year-old personal assistant by day, a sex phone operator by night. After losing her parents at the age of 16, she has fought to keep the house her parents raised her in. That house is her sanctuary and she will do everything in her power to keep it that way.

Damien Vanderbrooke is arrogant, stubborn and the epitome of alpha male. He fucks and forgets. He is forced to move back to his hometown, buying the house next door to a gorgeous spitfire brunette. He can't take his eyes off her. Drunk and desperate to get her out of his mind, he mistakenly calls a phone sex line. He can't help but be drawn in by the woman's voice, her laugh, her everything.