Introduction

Hello to all of you amazing readers out there!! A huge shout out to the readers that have been following along with my previous works! Whether you are a new reader or one that has been with me from the start of this amazing journey, I am so excited to present to you my newest book, The Rise of Raven!

This book is a stand alone spin off from the Distorted Windows Trilogy. You do not need to read them in order to read this book, however I do recommend it!

The three books will give a lot of history on some of the side characters of this novel. If you are wanting to check them out before delving into Lilly and Kai's journey, this is the order to read them in:

The Devil's Looking Glass - https://www.wattpad.com/story/276812122-the-devil%27s-looking-glass-18%2B-%E2%98%91

Angel's Silhouette - https://www.wattpad.com/story/278198410-angel%27s-silhouette-18%2B-%E2%98%91

Double Reflection - https://www.wattpad.com/story/281017867-double-reflection-18%2B-%E2%98%91

com/story/281017867-double-reflection-18%2B-%E2%98%91

Now for the juicy stuff!

THIS BOOK IS AN EROTIC ROMANCE!

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⛔⛔⛔⛔⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

There is vulgar language, explicit sex scenes (when I say explicit, I mean, holy shit do not read this at work. I am looking at you HashTagMomLife, minor depictions of abuse and attempted rape (Nothing in detail, just enough to explain the situations.)

For my book club members (hehehe), please try to keep any comments that may spoil the first three books discreet. We don't want to ruin anything for new readers!

Alright, are you all ready! In the words of the great Nolan Wright, "Strap on your boots, grab a spare change of panties and buckle those bitches up my thirsty trollops, because you are in for one hell of a raunchy ride!"