Chapter 9

(A/N)- Uh oh, I seem to have forgotten what I have written about so if something's seem off that's my excuse. And for EXO L, what are we gonna do about Tao? All we can do is give them our support. Actually I'm not even sure whether people reading this even are EXO fans. If SM wants a fight, exo ain't going down without one. EXO FIGHTING!!!

Your POV

There safe in HER arms was Kirito. I was truly satisfied I was happy to see Kirito safe but not to pleased about Asuna being the one so close to him.

Asuna put Kirito down and they both walked over to me. I stood there completely befuddled and paralysed.

I snapped out of my trance and glared at Asuna.

"Why are you hear?" I questioned sounding very displeased.

"I came hear to help one of my clients with his work" She replied.

I sighed and she told us that a group called 'Titans hand' killed a whole guild but the leader survived. The leader went and pleaded for his name to be avenged.

I nodded and pulled Kirito to where I was standing. He was taken aback but soon stood his ground. ( Yahhhh!!! I forgot why Asuna was evil!!).

It seemed like time stopped as a sword flew through the air. Injuring the left side of your leg. I stood up and angrily lashed out at the unknown attacker. But before I could make a move Kirito yanked my arm and dragged me back.

"I see our guests have arrived." Kirito stated.

Without another warning, eight swordsman flew at lighting speed towards Kirito and I. I smirked and awaited my so called death. Though it never came as the swordsman kept slashing but failed.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, YOU IDIOTS?" The leader shouted.

"Ahhh, Rosalia I've been looking for you. Either come with me or else" Asuna threatened.

________________

(A/N)- yup, seriously. It ended here I didn't write much cause I'm pretty busy with exams. Just had my Maths exams about half an hour ago and I'm exhausted.

-BYEE