Chapter 6

Third Person POV

'Knock Knock.'

"Five more minutes Mum." (Y/N) shouted to nobody.

'Knock Knock, wake up will you we have an important meeting today' Kirito announced while opening the door with the spare key.

Kirito turned to see an unknown object lying on the floor.

"(Y/N), is that you. Wake up you have to get ready." Kirito gently whispered to the half asleep girl.

"Onii-chan, leave me alone. I wasn't me. It wasn't me. It wasn't." (Y/N) repeated restlessly.

The boy stood up opened the window and the blinding light flooded the room. She stood up, arms sloppy and tired, she made her way to the bathroom. Kirito pressed a few button and her bed was tidy, then waited patiently on her soft material known as "bed".

A few minutes later (Y/N) made her way to the quiet Kirito who was supposably taking a nap. She shook the boy and he jumped at the sudden touch of skin contact. She quickly apologised and pulled her menu down. All of a suddenly her face turned sour as she started scrolling through her menu. Anime tears were now flowing down her face as she couldn't find her red cloak she bought yesterday.

(Y/N) looked up at Kirito still with anime tears down her face. She saw a confused Kirito.

"Kirito, do you mind if I could borrow one of your cloaks pleaseeeee!" (Y/N) pleaded, imitating her cutest face.

"Gomensai, I only have black, is that ok." He said looking worried as ever.

The girl happily smiled and processed down the hall to return the key. The pair arrived at the scene of the meeting and placed themselves at the back of crowd. A blue haired guy so called Diabel was rambling on about something, until he mentioned he had found the boss room. I turned to (Y/N) and her face was glum. (Y/N) was distressed that she wasn't able to find the boss room first. After a while she sighed and realised someone was bound to find it within the 2 months she spent with Kirito, not to mention training in that dark space which no doubtably looked exactly like a cellar but even though they stayed there for 2 weeks, they still managed exploring, updating and doing who knows what.

"Now everyone form into parties!" The voice announced.

(Y/N) and Kirito looked up from their unusual daydreaming and quickly glanced around nervously. Looking left to right and noticing everyone else had already their own parties, they decided to ask a girl in a red cloak.

Your POV

"W-w would you like to be in a party, w-with u-us?" I nervously asked.

She silently nodded and I looked at Kirito who invited her in her name was 'Asuna'. Me being curious and stumbling over my words asked whether I see her skills and combat. Asuna grabbed my shoulder gently and shot me the so called DEATH STARE.

I tried to back away but fell on something, that someone turned out to be Kirito. I stood up and ran. I sat down on a bench and fell asleep due to the lack of energy...

(A/N)- I might have a bit of a writers block but I do have an idea so yeah it's short. Bye my lovelies.