Part: 4

Jungkook: Do you still think that I would have relations with her after that?

- He stares into your eyes. You just stood there not moving an inch. You were so confused and messed up. He slowly cups your face and leans in to kiss you. You felt his hand traveling on your back. You hissed as his cold hand touched your warm skin. His hands were on your bra trying to unclasp it. Then you realised.

This is wrong.

- You slowly broke the kiss and pushed him away weakly. He frowned at your movements and was about to kiss you again but you stopped him.

Y/N: How can I trust you?

- He was taken aback by your question. You stared at him with emotionless face and said.

Y/N: Do you really think I would believe you...?

Jungkook: Y/N...

- You passed by him and purposely bumped your shoulder with his by saying.

Y/N: You already lost my trust for what you did.

- You walked inside the bathroom and closed the door harshly. Jungkook knew that he already lost you. He still regret it.

He really does regret it.

- You looked at yourself in the mirror. Your tears fell down as you looked down. You covered your mouth not wanting to let out any voice. You felt so weak and helpless. You couldn't even stand this anymore. Tears were flowing down non-stop. You hugged yourself as you sat down on the floor.

Y/N: Why do I have to go all this through? Why?!

- You massaged your forehead feeling so numb. You let out a shaky breath as tears run down on your cheeks. You just don't want to see his face. His face just makes you feel how stupid you are.

His face makes you feel, you are worthless.

Jeon Jungkook....

Y/N: I hate you...

- You said as you stared at your ring which he gave you after wedding ceremony. After few minutes you came out and saw him sitting on the bed while his back facing you. You sighed heavily and went down to kitchen. He looked at you and followed you.

- You took out the water bottle from refrigerator and gulped down the water. You felt a pair of arms wrapping around your waist. You already knew who it was. He snuggle up his face in crook of your neck. You put the bottle on the counter and said.

Y/N: Why are you being like this huh?

- He didn't said anything. It made you even more frustrated. You grabbed his hands trying to free yourself but he tightened the grip.

Y/N: Jungkook please---

Jungkook: Just let me stay like this...

Y/N: Why...?

- You felt his heart racing against yours. You felt his hot breath against your neck sending you chills. You looked aside and saw his head hanging low. His bangs covered half of his face. His chin resting on your shoulder. For a second you just forgot about everything. You felt like you both were just like before.

Jungkook: I know.... I know how much you hate me... but you don't know the whole truth. But does it matter.

- He chuckled to himself as he spoke. You could feel how shaky his breath was. He was trying not cry. Not to breakdown infront of you. You suddenly felt hurt as you saw him in this state. You started to wonder how he spent those 8 months. You looked down at his hand saw a cut scar. Your eyes widen as tears form in your eyes. You turned to him and his head was still hanging low. You gulped and asked.