chapter seven: "The new flower Pt 2"

Hey, haven't been alive in while now- I wasn't doing alright mentally so I took a bit of a break, sorry I never said anything-
You should listen to this song, it fits with the story and you will hear it again in this story soon :>
Anywho, how the fck-
I opened wattpad to see this

Hey, haven't been alive in while now- I wasn't doing alright mentally so I took a bit of a break, sorry I never said anything- You should listen to this song, it fits with the story and you will hear it again in this story soon :>Anywho, how the f...

Thank you guys so much!

Let's start this story :)
-----------------------------------------

----Bee boys pov:----
I finally manged to explain this to Tommy and the rest- they were surprised but they still supported my choice, papa said he will help me take care of Micheal, lani and Diana said they will watch over him when its my time to rule and I be busy, but ofcourse I will save some time for my family, father and Clay are trying to find anyone who knows anything about Micheal, Tommy was very supportive which was surprising, Tina wanted to play with him and the twins were proud of me.

"Hello Queen Maria, welcome to my kingdom!"
Said my father talking to ranboos mother..

"Thank you for having us here King shlatt, I hope you don't mind me bringing my future daughter in law here?"
She asked so 'innocently'.

"Oh- ofcousre any friends of the ender family is a friend of mine.."
Looks like father dosnt like her ethier.

i don't want to deal with her, so I just took Micheal to sleep

I put him in the crib that Papa got for him, in my room to be exact so I don't have to worry, he started crying..
'What do I do- wait, maybe I can sing him a song like how I used to do for lani and drista..maybe that will work'
I took him out of his crib and help him in my arms, I stated to him a soft melody that I can tell no matter where I'm at.
"The flowers of the new..the laughter of the past" (he meant Micheal as the flower, and the laughter is from his mother)
"Their beautiful like you, beauty unsurpassed.."((shlatt talking to their mother))
"Gone with a whisper..you fall asleep like death.."((talking about her death))
"Breaking through the earth..your smile shines again.."((how tubbo sees her everytime he looks into the mirror))
---‐------------------------
There will be a part three dont worry, sorry but I'm teird i can't write-
Adios