Chapter 12; Nightmare of a birthday part 3

Hello Again dear readers! I'm so so sorry for the lack of updates and Stuff, A few things happend To me irl and I wasn't able to log into wattpad- But I'm back now hopefully!-
-----------------------------------
Songs I listened to while writing this; Dancin' by C5G, 'Bang' by ARJ, 'Never ever getting rid of me' by Christopher Fitzgerald,'New year's eve' by Derivakat, 'Tonight' by lundh, 'High hopes' by Panic! At the disco, 'happiest year' by jaymes young, 'Lush life'by Zara Larsson,
-----------------------------------
TW: Screaming, Swearing, Drama, Mention of Fights, Voices, Su!s!dle Thoughts and Forced Marrige. (I'm probably being over dramatic but meh-)
Enjoy!
-----------------------------------

Tubster's Pov:
After Me and my siblings ate breakfast, We walked back to our rooms, As Diana Spoke; "I should Probably remind you guys, Tegan and XD will be coming over later on, Along with The Minecraft family and A few of your friends Toby" Drista Couldn't help but laugh a little, Knowing that Tubbo's 'Friends' Haven't seen each other for a while, It would probably make His birthday way more special. (Wonder who The people are :> )
"Who do you mean exactly when saying my 'Friends' Dris?" I asked, Having a bad feeling about what my younger sister is planing. "All I'm saying is a few of you're friends are coming over, Nothing to be worried about" "You're the one who said that Dris, ofcourse Toby should be worried-" Lani Cut Dirsta off, before hiding in her room, leaving Diana, Toby and Clay in the hallway. "Whatever you're planing Dris, Does it include me punching techno in the face?" Dream asked as he pretended to Punch the air, as if it's the piglin with the crown. "Definitely not- I'd like to remind you what happend last time." Drista Sighed before she Went back to her room, closing the door gently behind her. "You better not punch anyone Dre'" I spoke in a strick tone, Trying to get the idea out of his head. "Aw man- But seriously It would be hilarious!-" Dream tried to convince me again, clearly not getting the note. "Nope And that's final Clay." I said as I walked inside my room, Closing the door behind me as I heard my older brother whine.

T I M E   S K I P.

I layed down gently on my bed as I got lost in my thoughts, Trying to focus on the positive ideas instead of the deadly negative ones, I know that by now I should be used to Them, but the little voices at the back of my head kept getting worse and worse through out the years, as if every year I celebrate a year of Growing older, The voices grow along with me, becoming worse and worse, I know I should be talking to someone about them by now, but there is my mistake, I kept quite, not a single soul know about that, and I would like to keep it that way, for the sake of my family and Friends. I can't risk hurting them with my dumb feelings..
I zoned out completely lost in thought until a knock managed to pull me back to reality, I wasn't on the edge of a high clif any more thankfully..
"Come in" I replied to the person  who stood there, Turns out it's Tegan and Diana.
"Happy birthday Toby!" Tegan Walked in holding a little gift box, Smiling at her younger brother.
"You should Open it later on, but come to see my gift!" Diana pulled on to Tubbo's Arm as she dragged him across the room, guiding him down the stairs, Covering his eyes as well to show him the surprise.

"I Have a really bad feeling about this Dris- What even are you planing?-" I asked as Drista continued to take me to somewhere, I didn't even get a reply from the blond, but I didn't ask Any farther.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TUBS!" I heard two familiar Voices who I didn't hear in years..

"Amisey?- Bill?!-" I stuttered in shock, it's been years since I've last seen or heard from the two. I quickly Ran up to the two, hugging them tightly, God I've missed them.

"Happy birthday Toby!" Amisey Said after I let the two go, I still couldn't Believe my eyes-

"How- When- what?!-" Was all I was able to say probably before I start blabbering again.

"Well, How is Becuase of Diana, She's The one who managed to get us here after the high-school indecent- And when, We just got here with Tegan And XD, and what? Dris Dragged us here for your birthday, After all you're now an Old Hag" Billzo Joked, But got a hit on the back of his head by Amisey.

"Look how much you've grown, Aww You're Finally an adult now! Meaning I'm not the only one who's going to be watching over the crew, you better help me out tubs" Amisey at this point was the mother of the crew, Always making sure non of our Dumbselfs get hurt, And surprisingly she very much was able to do that, well, exsept with Bill since he's the only one who's too stubborn to listen to anyone.
"I'll try, I'll try-"  I let out a quite laugh, Not to disturb anyone else in the castle.
"Speaking of the rest of the Crew, How are Tom, Freddie and Mark doing? We haven't heard from them for years-" Bill asked, Ever since the high school problem we caused, we had to get Separated, Bill and Amisey moved, Leaving the four of us, But soon Tom and Freddie barely had time to meet us, Meaning I was left with.. Ranboo.. God I miss him.. I really shouldn't Have snapped at him..

I was brought back to reality by Amisey Asking if I'm alright.

"Yeah I'm good- Just lost in thought,  and to answer your question Bill, I haven't been talking to Freddie much either, Tom is always somehow breaking into here without a warning, And I haven't been talking to mark either.." I tried not to sound Suspicious to not worry the two.

"Did something happen between you two? He normally would have been the first here for your birthday, to think about it, we didn't see him here since he got invited to see Michael with the rest-" Drista Chimed in, Suprised about the Ender boy's Sudden disappearance from their kingdom, But she was right, Naturally He would do anything to be here instead of at his kingdom, but now a days, he's no where to be seen.

"Not really..just a small argument but it has nothing to do with why he doesn't come here anymore, he's probably too busy with his little Fianceé.." I muttered, Pissed off at the memory of them.

"FIANCEÉ?!-"

-----------------------------------
Heyo! hopefully after I finish this book, I'm going to start writing more books! Some are Beeduo Related, and some are not- But they still will be mentioned in them hopefully.

As for the books, I'm going to let you guys Choose Which book I start writing first! The choices areee;

1- Beeduo "D*********"
2- Beeduo/MCTY "D**** G***"
3- Bussnise Bay/ DSMP "R****** BB B***!"
4- Beeduo "B***** L****"
5- Beeduo "go, my little idols" (this is the only hint your getting :>)
6- Beeduo "W***** T***"

Choose Carefully, Some of these Are Happy books, Some are Sad, and the other's Are Deadly :>

(Snow And Raven. If you say a single thing I'll slice your neck in half.)

Enjoy dear readers!
-Hay

1255 words