Chapter 15; The Fake jewel part 1

° • .-------------🌼---------------- . • °

Heyo!! I've been dead I know- what can I say; Exams. But I'm so sorry- hopefully I'm back to cause choas and collect mentally unstable gay teens tears.
° • .--------------------------🌼--------------------------. • °
Songs I've listened to while writing; Money - Lisa, Revelation - The score , Don't lose your head - Six, Revived - Derivakat, Wolf in sheep's Clothing (For some reason, it works really well with the next few chapters dear reads) - set it off,
• .--------------------------🌼--------------------------. • °
TW; Swearing. Lots of it. Homophobia(Well that's not something new with Maria exsisting) New bitch added to the collection  andd- Uh- I can't remember- welp-
° • .--------------------------🌼--------------------------. • °
Ranboo's Pov;

One of the guests Manged to step in between my mother and tubbo, taking the hit instead of the short goat, Who I knew rather easily just by looking at his face once, alexander Jason Redstone, Ruby's Cousin, he's one of the most over Confident Sh- I mean person.
"Don't Try to hurt the new King, Queen Maria." He spoke in a harsh tone, proofing he'd protect the Prince.
"Knight Alexander This is non of your concern, This is between two kingdoms." My mother replied, I already knew hell's fire is about to come unfold especially after Alex decided to join the conversation.
"It is My concern Madam, As I Am Prince Toby's Knight, speaking of his highness, Care to tell why where you about to hit his majesty?." I've always knew That since Toby was about Thirteen, Former Queen Destiny, Specifically hired Him as a Knight To protect Her Son, Ever since then He was always close by to make sure he doesn't get hurt at all.
"Princess Tina-" King Jschlatt Stepped in.
"Queen Maria your No longer welcomed to Manburg. Not only you tried to hurt my son, you've also Dead named him. How could you be so ruthless?" Tubbo hid his face behind Alexander, I've always knew they where close as they practically spent all their time together, Alexander maybe Related To Ruby, but he was the opposite of what she was, always been so caring especially to Toby.
"Maybe if you thought your daughter better she won't be like this."
"Mother I'm not going to keep quite anymore, Do whatever you'd like to me, Keep your Hands Off my friends." I spoke with no fear visible in my voice, I couldn't care less if my mother tries to hurt me anymore, I'm legally an adult, I just have to wait to take the crown, then I could be free.
"Queen Maria, Your banished from coming into my kingdom after this day, That includes You as Well Dutchess Ruby. Step a foot into the kingdom specifically, don't get anywhere near my son. I wouldn't be afraid to start a war against the end's Kingdom." Schlatt's Kingdom was and still is one of the strongest countries to live after L'manburg and Greater Lands of the SMP, Which are both in Peace With Manburg, As their Ruled by Prince William Soot And His Brother Tommy as his right hand, The greater lands of the SMP has separated kingdoms as; Kinoko kingdom, Eggpire, Las nevadas and way more, All have their separate rullers but all go after King Clay's order, Toby's older brother And Prince Nick as his Right hand.
"The War wouldn't be necessary Father, I'm okay, I just- Could we please end the party here..? I'd like to get some time alone..." Tubbo Who's Face Was marked by his tears Quietly asked, Schlatt Hated the fact his son was crying infront of him and agreed to the prince's Quest.
"Alright alright, I'll tell the guests to leave, Alexander please escorts Queen Marie and Dutchess Ruby outside my kingdom, Mark, Buddy, you and niki are more then welcomed To come visit whenever you'd like" schlatt has always been so nice to me and niki mostly because of how Toby is, well..Was I guess at this point close to us.
"Of course Your majesty, Please head this way Queen Marie" Alex Escorted the two out, and schlatt left to end The party, Leaving me And Toby alone again.
° • .--------------------------🌼--------------------------. • °
Tubbo's Pov;
Back to where it all started..Me and ranboo, out in the same area we always been to whenever we wanted to get away from reality for a little.
Then it hit me, I said I loved him.. which is true but still!- He has his own family- I can't ruin it on him-
"Toby..?- Can I-" he got cut off again, this time being my brother, Clay and Tommy?- What was this all about-
"Get away from my brother Prince Mark." Dre stood in between us, ready to protect me if needed.
"Your highness I would just like to speak to him for a minute-"
"Cut the fake act Ranboo, alexander told us what your planing." Tommy spoke, a sword that belonged to his brother techno was in his hand.
"What are you guys talking about?-" "don't act dumb now Mark. Your trying to steal Toby's Title as king by trying to get married to him." Clay Spoke as I froze in shock.
'No...He wouldn't- He-' My thoughts started to race as I heard the voices around me fade away along side my eye sight..All fading to complete darkness, leaving me unconscious.
° • .--------------------------🌼--------------------------. • °
AYUP BISHESS- HI YES HELLO! ITS YOUR FAVOURITE CHOATIC LEMONTEA BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER- You probably hate my guts now and i feel sorry for yall-
Anyways, I might take a break off wattpad for a month or so? Why you might be asking little child staring at their screen, Ramadan is starting and I'd be like; Dead/Busy/Unfocused About 3/4 of it so bare with me-  if not ill probably write more often as school's out, who knows, but we'll see soon, take care everyone! Byeee
° • .--------------------------🌼--------------------------. • °
970 words
         -Lemon