chapter 13; nightmare of a birthday part 4.

Heyo!!- I'm so terribly sorry for my disappearance for the last few months, things have been going around here and there and I didn't really have the time to write anything, hopefully things calm down a bit so I can write more often!-
------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyone who lives close/in Ukraine ; I'm so so sorry for what's happening, I hope things will get better and you stay safe 💛 /p
------------------------------------------------------------------
Songs I listened to while writing this; 4am, Dandelions, hold on.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"What do you mean fiancée?!- Isn't he like 18?-" amisey asked as I sat down with the rest by the gazebo In the garden, watering the rose bushes that grew around the beautiful scenery.
"You know how his mother is Ami, she's probably the reason behind it" billzo replied to amisey, sitting on the edge of the wall.
"Not that I know about.. Mark was dating Ruby for a while, niki said so" I didn't really know if it's true or not, but that what niki knows, and she's hos older sister, the only one who would know about those type of stuff other then prince techno and King phil, other then these three, he would have told me or Tommy even.
"How do you feel about it tho tubs?"  Tommy, who already knrw about my liking to ranboo, stood up next to Bill, watching me water the Enchanted plants.
"Me?- oh I'm fine Tommy!- don't worry about me" I smiles at the blond, not wanting to worry him with my own issues.
"You know how clear it is that you like ranboo, Toby, your obviously not fine" Bill spoke up, giving me a worried stare, as if threatening to hurt someone if I don't tell him.
"I'm guessing My sisters told you guys as well?" I looked up at the three, trying to ignore the first question.
"No actually, your like an open book Toby, it's really easy to tell what's bothering you" amisey stood up, holding her book in her hands.
"Just forget about it, it's obvious he doesn't like me back, he has his own 'wife' already, let's just not talk about this any longer" I smiled at them, before Gidding them back into the castle, where the party already started.

I waited as my friends walked inside, I walked behind them, trying to seem as calm and collective as I could, it was a big celebration, I can't mess it up for my family.(Dang who are you? Isabella madrigal?- -hay)

I looked around, Tommy, Freddie, eyrn and the rest of the bay were talking by the throwns that belonged to my parents, and to me soon..
Aimsey and Serena were dancing together like the little gay Couple they are, bilzo stood close by to them, bored out of his mind, my parents were talking to other near by Kings and Queens including, King Phil and Queen Kristen, their royalness Puffy, King bad and King skeppy, I had no idea what their talking about so I stayed away. Clay as always started a fight with Prince techno, while will and his wife sally were trying to stop them with niki's help. Their son Fundy was playing with Michael and other kids, I'm glad they got along well.

I was too busy looking around and I didn't realise I bumped into someone, the person was way taller then me, I fell to the ground as they lend their hand to help me up, I took their hand and stood up.
"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" I looked up at the tall figure, it was no one else other then the youngst son of the beloved family, Mark ender himself.
"I'm the one who should apologise your highness, I should have payed more attention to where I was going."  Ranboo looked down at me, it looked like he was trying to catch someone. "Rosy please don't run off like that again-" 'who's rosy?- maybe a cousin of his?-' I silently thought to my self as a little girl stood by ranboo, she looked nothing g like him tho, she had redish blond hair, tied up into little buns on ghe top of her head, I assumed she's a deer hybrid based of her horns and tail.
"Sorry Mister!-" she looked around 9, or ten even, but definitely not older. "you don't have to call me that no more-" ranboo let out a nervous laugh as he picked the little girl in his arms. "I apologise about my daughter Toby, she's a little reckless sometimes." I looked at him in shock. His daughter?- he adopted a kid as well?!- "since when do you have a kid?-" I asked, trying to sound as professional as possible.
"Well- I found her a few days ago wondering around by herself, and she doesn't have any memories of her parents, so we took her in" 'Why do you keep copying me..?- as if your doing this to become better then me.'
"Toby..?- can I talk to you for a second? It's important.." he spoke quickly, looking around making sure no one is watching us, before I could say anything he draged me to the gazebo which shined beautiful both because of the glowing flowers and lake, and the fairy lights I hung around the area to keep it lit up a little.
"I never wanted to marry Ruby.. "
------------------------------------------------------------------
Cliff hangerrrr-
I'm so so sorry again for the lack of updates, hopefully things get back on track soon, and I'm so so thankfully for all the reads and votes!- we are so close to a hundred followers and I'm thankful for each and every single one of you!
I love you all!/-p take care!
-hay