Chapter 14: Nightmare of a birthday part;4

Heyo!! I'm back again humans and non humans!
This chapter didn't really take long to write since I was pretty bored without the WiFi so win-win I guess-
------------------------------------------------------------------
Songs I listened to while writing this; 'Salt' by ava max,
------------------------------------------------------------------
Tw; Mention of Knives, Homophobia, Transphobia, and d r a m a. As well as Maria and Ruby since that's gonna become a TW from now/hj?-
------------------------------------------------------------------
"I never wanted to marry Ruby..." Ranboo muttered quietly looking at me.
"What are you talking about? Are you saying this just to guilt trap me? Look I don't want you to play with my feelings anymore Prince Mark. I've already dealt with enough of your little games." I talked in a harsh tone even tho I didn't quite mean to, I guess emotions really are strong enough to change a whole conversation.
"Toby please.. let me explain at least!-"
"No mark. I don't want to hear anything from you, we each have our own separate families, it would be best if we don't talk anymore." (WE DONT TALK ANYMOREEEE-)
"Is this really it huh? Your going to end everything we ever had like this?" He spook again, as if a sharp knife cut right through his heart.
"Mark this is the best for both of us. You have everything you ever wanted don't you? The 'love of your life', a kid, a perfect life, what else do you need? A toy to play around with? To hurt mentally more then their already hurt? Well news for you, I'm not going to be that person."
"Oh so it's now my fault that you had trama issues, Toby? You think your the only one who has trama? You think I want this..? You think I wanted this?!-" (BBH quote, yes.) He half shouted, trying not to get attention of people around.
"I never said I'm the only one who has trama. I only said I don't want you to play with my emotions again! It's all my fault for even loving you in the first place!" Shit. I didn't mean to say that- he's going to think I'm weird.. why do I care? He doesn't even care about me does he?
"You love me...?- Toby i-" he got cut off by a loud sound of the glass doors opening, only to show an angry queen Maria and a fake crying princess Ruby.
"Marcus Ender Greenstone Beloved what did I tell you about seeing this mistake of a prince?!-" she shouted at the poor Prince, stepping closer to the two along side the witch her self; Ruby redstone.
"Mother please let me explain-" ranboo looked at the two, only to get cut off by Ruby.
"I can't believe you'd do something like this to me Mark!- I thought you loved me.. only to see you kissing this fake Prince.." she fake cried, I wouldn't be surprised how many people she fooled with these acting skills.
"I've told you to stay away from Princess Tina. I'm not even going to call a girl like you a boy you little shit. How dare you influence my son with your ways?!-" Maria shouted at me. I couldn't belive her.. not only she's shouting at her own son but she also has the audacity to dead name me..? I felt sick.
"Mother you have no right to call him that. He has nothing to do with any of this." He looked furious, even tho none of his mothers statements were amide at him.
His mother moved closer to me and raised her hand up to slap me, only to get stopped by someone..
° • .-------------------------🌼--------------------------- . • °
CLIFF HANGERRRR
Yes. I'm alive somehow, donno how tbh, but have this chaotic drama filled Chapter.
Bye bye!! Take care :>