• 3 •

About 20 minutes later David came back to the basement and was greeted by Lilian still stood exactly where he left her.

"Well time's up," David stated and made his way over to Lilian and stood right in front of her. He moved his hand up to the keys that were still hanging from her collar but then paused, "hmmm.. But I don't know, you look too good standing there helpless and I might regret letting you go so soon."

"What?!" Lilian questioned in shock.

"You heard me, I've decided I'm not letting you go just yet."

"But you said only half and hour!" Lilian protested.

David chuckled, "yeah I did, but if I were to tell you it would be longer you wouldn't let me put you in this position to start with would you? But now I have you right where I want you and you can't do anything about it."

"Errrrgh, let me go!" She protested again and squirmed around hard. The keys jingling around and her boobs and ass bouncing as well.

David just watched in amusement. Lilian eventually calmed down.

"You done?" He asked.

Lilian just glared back at him and didn't reply.

"My my, if looks could kill," he grinned and then slowly walked round her, "how does it feel now knowing you really are my prisoner right now and only I have the power to let you go?" He asked as he made his way to stand behind her.

"Please David, let me go!" She begged.

"Um excuse me? David?!" He snapped and grabbed her hair again and forced her head back. "You're still under my control with that collar around your neck, so it's still sir or master to you okay?" He demanded but Lilian never replied. "OKAY?!" he asked again and gripped her hair even more.

Lilian grunted, "yes, sir" she reluctantly replied.

"Hmm, that's better.." He said and let go of her hair and then walked off to the draws, "I'm thinking maybe a couple more hours at least before I let you go."

"A couple of hours?!"

"Oh I'm sorry, do you have somewhere else you need to be?" He asked sarcastically and looked back at her.

She just rolled her eyes and looked away.

"I don't think I'm liking this attitude, so I think I need to do something about it" he said and grabbed something from the draws. He then walked back to her while keeping the object behind his back.

"What are you going to do?" Lilian asked nervously.

"You'll find out now," he replied and stood behind her, "open your mouth."

"Wh-mmmmph!" She was soon cut off by a black ball gag being placed in her mouth.

"That's better," David sighed as he was buckling the gag tightly behind her head and under her hair, "I don't like it when my prisoners give me attitude."

Lilian groaned and grunted, she wasn't very happy about this.

David made his way back round to stand in front of her. He then reached up and grabbed the keys on her collar and pulled them which forced her to lean forward.

"I'm going to keep you like this for a little while longer and then I'm going to tie you up in a different position" he stated.

"Nnmmph" Lilian objected and shook her head.

"No? I'd like to see you stop me."

"Mmmk mou" she then said.

"Fuck me?" David asked. He knew exactly what she had said. "Well for that, I'm definitely tying you up later," he said and let go of the keys and then walked over to the remote, "and you can stretch out a bit more in the meantime too" he added and pressed the 'up' button again.

Lilian's arms raised up even more, forcing her to really stretch up. She groaned and tried to pull her arms down but they weren't going anywhere.

David started making his way back upstairs but looked at Lilian as he walked past, "have fun!" He said sarcastically then went upstairs.

Lilian groaned and squirmed around.