• 7 •

As the game was on, David kept playing around with Lilian from the sofa. He would have the vibrator on one level, and then suddenly turn it off for a bit, he'd then put it on another level and then turn it up or down. Plus, if he thought she was going to "release" he'd quickly turn if off.

"Well the game's finished" he said as he turned the TV off and then her vibrator.

Lilian had rolled back onto her side panting away and clearly very hot and bothered.

David chuckled as he watched her, "you alright down there, prisoner?"

Lilian didn't react but continued to breathe heavily.

David chuckled again and got down and untied her from the hogtie and then untied the crotch rope. He then felt her down below.

"Hmm I think you had a lot of fun then, don't you?"

Lilian groaned and squirmed.

"Not denying it then," he chuckled, "anyway, it's time to tie you up in a different position now."

Lilian grunted and shook her head.

"No? I think you'll find you actually agreed to this."

Again, she shook her head.

"Anyway even if you didn't, you still have that collar around your neck which only I have the key to, meaning you're still under my control" he said while he grabbed the ring from her collar and gave it a little tug.

She sighed and carried on squirming.

"Right, stay there while I go grab some more things" he said and got up and went to the basement. He grabbed some more things and then made his way back to her.

Lilian had managed to sit herself up and was still trying to free herself.

David just chuckled to himself and then sat down behind her, "right time to get this bodysuit off" he said and started untying her chest bindings.

"Mmo!" Lilian protested and shook her head.

"But I need to make sure my prisoner feels more helpless and vulnerable" he said as he stopped untying the rope for a second and grabbed her boob.

Lilian just groaned.

David let go and finished untying her chest harness and elbow tie and then pulled down her bodysuit straps right down to her wrists. He then started untying her wrists.

Soon after, her wrists were free. He quickly pulled her wrists out of the straps and then handcuffed them back together behind her back. He did this so quickly that she didn't even have time to react.

Lilian let out a big grunt in protest.

David then grabbed her by her throat from behind and pulled her in and then grabbed one of her boobs with the other hand, "you didn't even have time to react there, did you prisoner?" He asked and squeezed her boob.

Lilian was breathing heavily and shook her head.

"Well that's your top half exposed, now to do the bottom half" he said as he let go of her and laid her down. He then untied her thigh bindings. He grabbed her bodysuit and started to slowly pull it down.

Lilian tensed up and shook her head again.

He ignored her though and pulled it off completely and took it down to her ankle bindings. He then untied her ankles and just like with her wrists, once they were free he quickly pulled her legs out the bodysuit and then cuffed her ankles together.

Lilian gave out a big sigh and struggled.

David chuckled and watched her squirm, "I'm just too quick for you."

Lilian was now naked, except still gagged, blindfolded, collared and with her heels on.

"Wow just look at you," David said as he bent down at the knees to have a good look at her, "I bet you feel very vulnerable, am I right?" He asked.

Lilian nodded and tried curling up in a ball to hide herself.

He chuckled at this, "well it's time to get you to your next position" he then said and stood up and grabbed a black leather and chain leash. He shook it slightly so the chains jingled together. "Do you know what this is?"

Lilian lifted her head up to the sound but then shook her head.

David didn't say a word but just bent down and connected the leash to the ring on her collar. He then gave it a little tug, "it's a leash!" He said enthusiastically.

Lilian sighed again.

"Right up we get," he said as he grabbed her by her upper arm and pulled her up so she was standing, "let's go for a little walk to stretch those pretty legs of yours" he said and gave the leash another tug to encourage Lilian to walk.

The chain between the two cuffs on her ankles wasn't that long which meant she had to take small steps in order to walk.

David kept glacing back at his captive and was enjoying the view. After some walking he decided to take her to her next location which was back down into the basement, so be grabbed all his belongings and tugged the leash to the basement. When he got to the top of the stairs, he obviously wasn't going to make her walk down them on her own in case of an accident happening, therefore he picked her up and carried her down.