• 5 •

He took her to the living room and placed her on the floor inbetween the TV and sofas. He then grabbed a piece of rope and sat her up. He went behind her and started looping the rope around her elbows, forcing them together.

Lilian groaned in pain slightly but David continued to tie them together, eventually looping the rope inbetween and tying it off.

He then grabbed another piece and tied her thighs in the same way.

"I've bought you up to the living room so I can keep an eye on you because guess what?"

"Mmph?" Lilian shrugged.

"The football game starts in half an hour and I want to watch it so you can stay right here while it's on."

"Mmph" Lilian protested and shook her head.

David just chuckled and grabbed some more rope and then went behind her. He looped the rope around her body below her boobs a couple of times and then above them. Then went over her shoulder and down inbetween her boobs to the bottom rope, looped it under and back up between and over her shoulder again, making sure to pull tight forcing her boobs together and to squash slightly.

"Mmm there we go, how does that feel?" David said as he was tying it off.

Lilian just squirmed but was definitely not going anywhere.

David chuckled, "mm lets see what we can do here then" he then said and grabbed one of her boobs from behind and pulled her bodysuit down - exposing her.

"Mmph!" Lilian grunted and squirmed slightly.

"What? You didn't think I would finally have you tightly tied up and not do anything to you, hmm?" He teased as he pulled her other boob out of the bodysuit "after all I need to make sure my hostage feels truly helpless and vulnerable" he added as he grabbed both her boobs and started playing with them.

Lilian just groaned but could only accept it.

"Hmm maybe I should put some nipple clamps on these" he said and pinched each nipple and jiggled them.

Lilian yelped slightly and then moaned.

"Anyway enough of that for now," he said as he let go of her boobs and then forced her to lie down, "we need to tie you up just a little bit more to make sure you don't go anywhere while I watch the game."

David grabbed another bit of rope and then rolled Lilian onto her stomach. He looped the rope around her ankle tie and then looped the other end to her chest tie and then pulled. This forced her feet up and knees to bend, putting her into a hogtie.

"A hogtie should keep you from moving around too much" he said as he continued to pull, forcing her to really bend and then tied it off. "How's that?" He then asked and patted her ass a few times.

"Mmmph" Lilian groaned and squirmed around but clearly wasn't going anywhere.

"That's good," he said and then rolled her onto her side so her front was facing him, "I love a hogtie because you can't move at all but you're so exposed for me" David then started stroking her waist and ass. "Just got your ass here so I can give it a little spank whenever I want to" he said and slapped it quite hard.

Lilian yelped and squirmed slightly.

He then moved his hand to her boobs, "and then your boobs here to squeeze," he said and squeezed each boob, "and pinch" he quickly added and pinched one of her nipples.

Again, Lilian yelped and then groaned.

"However," David continued to say as he slowly moved his hand down her stomach to her private part, "it's a shame that she's covered up" he said and ran his finger under along her body suit right next to her privates.

Lilian lifted her head up slightly and shook it while groaning.

"No? You don't want her to come out to play?" He teased as he continued to run his finger along.

Lilian again shook her head.

"Hmm but I think she wants some attention" David then rang his finger right along it slowly.

Lilian yelped slightly and then groaned while laying her head back down.

David chuckled and watched her, "I think you've been enjoying this," he then said while continuing to slowly rub up and down, "hmm? Maybe I should keep you tied up even longer then."

Lilian moaned but shook her head.

"Your head is shaking no but she's saying something different down here," he chuckled again, "anyway," he then stopped rubbing and took his hand away, "I need to grab some snacks and get comfortable for the game," he said and rolled her back on her stomach, "I hope you're comfortable" he sarcastically said and patted her ass a few times.

Lilian grunted loudly at this and started squirming.

David chuckled and checked the knots and tightened some of them. He then got up and made his way to the kitchen. He grabbed a bag of crisps and a cold drink, then made his way back to the living room. Obviously greeted by Lilian in the same place as he left her.

He plunked himself on the sofa with a big relaxing sigh to really tease Lilian, but to make it worse he opened his can of coke so it made that satisfying noise and then said, "these crisps are delicious, it's a shame your mouth is occupied by that big ball gag."

She, again, grunted loudly at this and continued to squirm. However, David just ignored her and put the TV on, turning the volume up to drown out her grunts and groans.

Lilian continued to grunt and squirm for about 15 minutes and then eventually got bored when she realised she wasn't going anywhere so she calmed down and only did a few tugs on her bonds here and there. David knows what he's doing with the rope and he knows how to make sure someone doesn't get free.