• 8 •

"Nearly there," David said as he placed her legs back on the floor once he had reached the bottom and made her walk to one of the support poles that was near the centre of the room.

Once they had reached the pole, he spun her around so her back was facing the it, and then unclipped her leash, chucking it to the side. He got the key out his pocket and unlocked one cuff from her hands but immediately after, he cuffed them back together behind her back but also behind the pole.

"I think you know what position you're going to be tied in now" he teased as he was locking the handcuffs.

Lilian tried protesting and started squirming again.

David ignored her and bent down and unlocked her ankle cuffs. However soon after, they were replaced by rope, just like how they were earlier but this time connected to the pole. He did the same to her thighs.

After that, he grabbed some more rope and tied her elbows together behind the pole. He then started to tie the chest harness back on her.

As he was doing this he decided to tease her again, "as you probably have fingured by this cold pole you find yourself now tied to, you're back down in the basement. I prefer to keep my prisoners down here because 1. it keeps them out of my house and 2. it means I can lock the basement door as well, making my prisoners feel like they are truly trapped and in a cell."

Lilian grunted and tried to say that she wasn't a prisoner and wanted to be freed.

David chuckled again, "like I said earlier, you don't have a say in what I do, especially with that collar still on you" he said as he tied off the rope. He made his way back round to stand in front of her and admired his work, "my my, you do look good tied up naked."

Lilian whimpered in her gag and shook her head.

"Anyway I've got some work to finish up on, so I best leave you to it," David started to say as he walked closer to her, "however, I need to do a couple of things first."

He grabbed a long piece of rope and looped it tightly around Lilian's waist and tied it off. He then bought the remaining length down behind her, inbetween her ass cheeks, and then back up against her privates. He looped in back under the loop around her waist.

Lilian yelped and moaned when he had passed it back up against her sensitive parts.

David tugged on the rope and made sure it went up deep inside her. He could have tied it off then but he had other plans.

Instead of tying it off, he bought the rope up and over one of the beams about a few feet infront of her that went along the ceiling of the basement. Again, he tugged hard, causing Lilian to somewhat tip toe, as much as she could, so the rope didn't go too deep into her.

Once he was satisfied, he tied it off but still had a little bit of rope remaining. He could have just cut the left over rope off, but again, he had other plans.

David grabbed the handcuff key from his back pocket and tied it onto the end of the remaining rope, meaning that it was hanging teasingly just a few feet from Lilian's head.

"Okay, I'm going to be nice and give you one of your senses back, so I'm going to take your blindfold off now," David said as he made his way behind Lilian, "plus, I want you to see this."

He untied the blindfold and took it off of her face, chucking it to the side.

It took Lilian a little while to adjust to the light because she had been blindfolded for so long. However after a few seconds, she eventually got there and was staring straight at the key.

"As you can see, the key to your lovely handcuffs are just dangling right in front of you. That must not only be frustrating, but extremely teasing, don't you think?" David asked while he remained standing behind her.

"Mmk mou" Lilian grunted in disapproval.

"And then not only having the key right there, but also this very tight crotch rope," he started saying and grabbed the rope, giving it a tug, "I thought I'd be a gentleman and give you something to occupy you for the foreseeable time you're going to be left tied up here."

Lilian let out a loud moan as he tugged on the rope.

"You like that, hmm? Well that should definitely help pass the time then." David stopped tugged on the rope and made his way to the draws, "there's just one more thing I need to do before I leave you."

Lilian turned her head to watch David fiddling in a draw. All she could do was wait patiently.

After a few seconds, he eventually grabbed something and headed back to stand behind Lilian. Again like before, keeping the object behind his back.

"How about these to add to your predicament?" He asked as he dangled something in front of her face. It was a pair of nipple clamps that were connected by a chain.

Lilian whimpered and begged in her gag while shaking her head.

"These are just another reminder to prove how helpless you are" David said as he made his way round in front of Lilian.

Again, she just continued to shake her head and beg for him not to put them on her.

David ignored her begging and licked his thumb. He then grabbed one of her boobs and lightly flicked her nipple with his wet thumb to wake it up.

Once it was awake, he gently placed one of the clamps on and tightened it slightly.

Lilian yelped in pain and squirmed a little.

"Now for the other one" he said and stared at her, giving a slight evil smile. He repeated the same on her other nipple and clamped it on. "There we are," he said and stood back to admire the sight in front of him, "my prisoner all tied up with a few extra accessories to keep her company."

Lilian just glared at him while tugging on her bonds.

"Of course, the key to your handcuffs are just here, so feel free to grab them and let yourself go whenever you feel like it" David added with a smirk, knowing full well that that would be impossible.

Lilian again continued to stare at him.

"Well like I said, I've got a few things to finish up on with work, so I best leave you now," he said and walked back round to check her bindings, even though they hadn't budged, "I'm not sure when I'll be back down to check up on you, as I have a bad habit of falling asleep at my desk!" He laughed.

Lilian groaned at this and squirmed, the thought of her being left tied up here for hours and hours didn't sit well with her.

"Anyway, see you soon, prisoner!" David enthusiastically said and walked passed her. He even flicked the dangling key on his way out, causing it to teasinlyg swing from side to side.

Soon enough, he had made his way back upstairs and locked the basement door behind him like he said he would.

Lilian was now alone. Completely immobile with no hope of getting free anytime soon.