I parked infront if Rachel's house. Her house was not really big but still so cozy and beautiful. 
The house has its own magic, if you walk inside you're feeling yourself instantly welcoming and like at home. At least I feel like this.

Rachel heard my car and already opened the door for me. She was standing in the doorway and waited for me.
As soon as I was there she instantly pulled me in a big hug.

I missed you already. I didn't see you the whole week." she said still hugging me.

I missed you too Rache". I said while following her in her house. „Is Alex here too?"

No he is out with his friends, he said he didn't wants to interrupt us while we talk about wedding stuff. He told me it's better if I decide everything he will love it anyway." she told me with a smile on her face.

Okay so first we eat something and then we can start to do the wedding things. I'm nearly starving to death by minute."

Alright" she laughed.

We agreed to order Pizza and until the Pizza would be delivered ill tell Rachel about Chris. At least this was my plan.

How was work this week?" she asked completely perfect matching in my plan.

Work without you isn't as fun that is obvious.... But on Tuesday there was this really really hot man that i served I think my heart exploded when I saw him." I said waiting for Rachel's reaction.

WHAT and you didn't told me about?" She said with her mouth open.

There was nothing to tell you, I thought I'd never see him again but I was wrong..."

Catelynne tell me everything NOW." she smiled wide and emphasized the word now especially.

He came back yesterday. With one of his friends. They were really nice, we had a little bit of smalltalk but nothing special. But I had to leave early because of the school thing from Jackson." I told her yesterday about what happened to Jackson so she knew what I was talking about.

So he just came back to see you?" she asked with a smirk on her face.

No Rache. They came to eat." I stated.

Have you ever seen them before in the restaurant? And other than that two times in one week?... Come on."

Maybe they liked the food or something." I told her... or maybe I told it myself. Just not to hope for something that would probably never happen anyways.
And besides that I left the big part about him being an famous actor out. Because that would cause too much drama to the story. But I will tell her soon, eventually.

Now less from me and straight to you. You need to tell me everything about your soon attending wedding." I tried to distract her from the Chris topic.
Talking about her wedding soon happens to be very successful.

We talked about the wedding, which song to which dance, the Food, Location and everything.
She told me about her father walking her down the aisle, what made me happy and sad at the same time. Of course it made me happy that she was so full of joy about it but at the same time it made me incredible sad. Because I knew I'll never get the experience of my dad walking me down the aisle. It would be such a wonderful memorie... but I guess nobody could have everything in life.

Then she switched to who will be invited at the wedding. She told me about the cute single guys that will come what helped my sadness go away.
Not because I want do date any of these guys I mean they are friends of Alex, and to be honest every friend of him I met to this point isn't really what I want as a boyfriend. So I think I'll skip on that.
But that she is thinking about me even when we talk about the guests that are invited.
I really made a great choice about my best friend and when I thought about that I was instantly happy.

We talked a lot about Rachel and Alex's wedding, ate our Pizza and now we were just talking about everything that came to our mind. We realized that the wedding is already in one and a half months so Rachel got kind of nervous but excited at the same time.
I assured her that everything will be fine.
And she told me again how happy she is to have me.

I offered her that I'll book the photographer and also the DJ that will play music to dance to. So she doesn't have to worry about these things.

In the evening I think at 7 PM came Alex back, we talked a Little and soon after that I left to go home.

When I got home I read my book until I realized that it's midnight already so I hopped in the shower and then went straight to bed.

The next day Aunt May texted me to come for dinner so that the whole family could spend some time together. We often played board games together Uncle Ben und Aunt May were really fun to spend some time with.

My family wasn't really big, at least not in the US. Here it was only Aunt May, Uncle Ben, their son Peter, Jackson and me. The parents of my dad died unfortunately when I was just a kid so I can't really memorize them.

My family in Russia on the other hand is quiet big. My mother had 6 siblings and they all have kids so there are a lot of us. Unfortunately we haven't seen them since we lived in Boston, because no one of us wants to sit in an air plane. We just call and text back and forth. But I still love them all so much and hope one day I can get on a plane again.

I spent the whole day with Aunt May and her family, Jackson was of course also there. After we talked and played the whole day we ate dinner and soon Jackson and I were going home.  Jackson was staying at our flat because of his suspension.

As soon as we were at home Jackson went to his room, probably to get on his PlayStation that I gave him to his birthday. What a great sister I am.

Tomorrow is Monday so I need to work again. Me and Rachel are having the opposite shift again so we wouldn't see each other the whole week again. Rache needed to work in the morning and I in the evening.